Mpreg Central

Full Version: Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Jacob starts undoing his shirt. When he pulls it off, all of a sudden, milk starts flowing out of his swollen tits. His cheeks become pink out of shame.
James smile gently cleaning the mess "it's okay darling that's happens all the time with pregnant guys
- I'm sorry - Jacob said anyway.
He lay down on the bed, waiting for James to examine him.
He examine Jacob gently "your almost 6 cm
The boy nodded understandingly, until suddenly he felt severe pain. He grabbed the bed frame and tried to hold on. After a few seconds the pain passed, and he opened it in tears.
- I-it hurts ... - he stammered and looked pleadingly at James.
He rubs the men lower back
- Is there a way to speed it up? - he asked, grabbing the man's wrist.
He was embarrassed when a stranger touched him. But under James' touch, he felt calmer and a little horny. This was demonstrated by the protruding penis in his lace panties.
He smile gently "we can walk,squat, shower there's lots of things to get your beautiful kids in the world sweetie
- Can we go for a moment and then take shower together? - he asked shyly and stared at the floor.
James smile gently "of course we take our time
Jacob grabbed the doctors and started walking down the corridor. Up close he looked even more handsome. In addition, touching his hips felt how muscular his chest was.
- Your girlfriend or boyfriend must be very lucky to have you - he began quite confidently.
James looks at Jacob "I have a cat her name is Emily the only female I got and I can't have sex with a 8 month old kitten he chuckles softly
Jacob blushes slightly, but in the subconscious he is happy. She has a chance to date him.
- I like cats, I used to have one, but a car hit him - he replied.
I'm sorry about you loss dear Emily loves everyone she's actually in my office because every time I leave she gets upset so everyone always love having her around she's the mascot of the center
He smiled charmingly and grabbed his back.
- Can we go in the shower? My back hurts so much and I don't know how much more I can bear - he said and looked pleadingly at James.
James walks to the shower with Jacob "easy sweetie when we get in the shower I help you get undressed
Jacob nodded shyly and let the doctor undress. He felt a slight embarrassment with his body. He got a little fat during pregnancy and his buttocks, hips and his stomach grew.
James smiles gently "your really glowing sweetie
Jacob froze and murmured quietly.
- Thank you sir
James smiles gently he then hears a meow he turns around seeing a black and white kitten laughing softly "Jacob meet Emily she might of heard us coming in the bathroom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41