Mpreg Central

Full Version: Teacher's Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Nathan's buttocks bulged toward him. Mucus dribbled from his hole. Nathan's bump was poking out slightly from his raised dress. The teacher gasped sweetly, improving the thong on his ass.
"I want to be close to you..."
Taylor pulled the thong off as it began to get in the way. He then added another finger to the slick hole, “soon Angel”, he promised.
Nathan caught the sheet in his hand. He quietly gasped. He felt his member harden more and more.
"Taylor~" he whispered feeling pleasure. He wriggled his ass slightly. His tummy made contact with the mattress.
He chuckled at Nathan’s impatience, it made him want to slow down if anything. Taylor decided to tease him and remove the fingers to let the cold air hit him.
Nathan gasped as he felt a few drops of mucus run down his thigh. His red hole was so empty....
"Taylor... Please... Put something in me," he gasped sweetly
He smirked and shook his head, giving in and pushing his dick inside him. “There you go baby”, he said, already thrusting.
Nathan groaned and grabbed his lover by the neck. He drove his nails lightly into his shoulders. He looked at Taylor with shining eyes and lifted his dress showing him his bump.
"See... This is your work," he praised him, touching his pregnant belly
Taylor put his hand on the bump, “I know I did because you’re all mine”, he claimed, leaning down to kiss Nathan’s neck, he left some hickory going up it, knowing it would be the talk of the school.
Nathan gasped in surprise slightly and then stroked the back of Taylor's head. Immediately after, he looked into his eyes as he moved on his manhood.
"Lick me... I want to feel your tongue inside me."
Taylor removed his dick and leant down, using his tongue to eat him out. “I thought I was in charge here”, he commented.
Nathan blushed and lowered his gaze.
"I'm sorry... I got greedy..." he replied and joined their hands "We have the whole night to ourselves, I'll do you good daddy."
“Don’t you worry about it”, Taylor laughed.

But the time the night was over, they were both exhausted and eager to sleep. But they were also hungry and so Taylor decided he would cook them some food. “What do you want to eat?”, he asked.
Nathan looked at his lover, lying comfortably on the bed. He sent him his charming smile.
"I'm craving fries..." he whispered
“Okay, maybe we should order some food then”, Taylor suggested, still laying in bed. They were still naked but were cuddling now.
Nathan stroked his lover's muscles. He smiled softly at him.
"Sure... You can indulge in something unhealthy from time to time, athlete," he whispered and brushed his jaw with his lips, "Can I really come to your training?"
“Well, you’ll be coming to my actual fight”, he explained, “there will be a huge amount of people coming to watch”. He sat up and pulled out his phone, “what food should we have?”
"I'd like maybe a cheeseburger and fries," he replied, wiggling his feet slightly, "Shall we go take a quick shower?"
“Okay, I’ll order McDonald’s”, Taylor said, ordering the food, “you get in now, I’ll join you after I have done this”.
"Don't make me wait long..." she whispered and brushed his cheek with his lips "I love you" he replied and stood up, shaking his bare bottom as he walked to the bathroom
Taylor laughed and slapped his arse as he watched him walk away. He ordered and paid for their food and read that it would take about half an hour. Just enough time to shower. Taylor went into the bathroom and slid in behind Nathan.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31