Mpreg Central

Full Version: Teacher's Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Nathan gently lifted his lips at these words, and his cheeks blushed slightly.
"Do you need help, Taylor?" he asked him in a calm tone so that no one would notice what kind of relationship they had.
“No thanks, I know what I’m doing”, Taylor replied calmly, he finished what he was doing on the board. “There, I’m done”, he said, going back to his seat but gently brushing past Nathan.
Nathan looked at the board, then rubbed out the last activity.
"A calculation error... But yes it's all good," he replied and looked at Taylor "You're getting better and better at math."
“Thanks sir”, Taylor said, resting his head on his hand. He felt a little embarrassed being told that infront of everyone but it was the truth.
Nathan smiled slightly, then returned to his desk, where he sat down.
"Ey... The teacher has been mega cheerful lately.... He has a nice smile and everything," whispered Taylor's colleague
Taylor smirked, knowing it was because of him and their baby, he glanced over at the person talking talking and nodded, “I’ve noticed it too”.
Nathan had a habit of touching his neck. And then he accidentally exposed some of the marks Taylor had left for him during their lovemaking.
"Holy shit." whispered his friend again, "I didn't know the teacher from this side."
Taylor chuckled at his friend, “how do you think he got pregnant?”, he asked, finding it hilarious. He looked over at Nathan and winked.
Nathan smiled wider and blushed.
Taylor's colleague began to wonder.
"I wonder who this guy is.... Maybe he's some CEO of some big company? Or some celebrity? Just like in the comic books."
Taylor chuckled, “I doubt it, what makes you think they’re so rich?”, he asked.
"That's the way it is in all these web comics.... Men in pots. I wonder what type of teacher he is.... What kind of guys does he like?" he wondered
Taylor shrugged, “beats me,” he said, getting back to his work. Be decided he was done with that conversation and tried listening in on the teacher.
When the lesson was over Nathan bid farewell to the students with a cheerful expression on his face. He began tucking his things into his briefcase. With one hand, he gently stroked his growing bump.
Taylor made sure he packed up slowly, so the class would be empty. “Only 5 more hours of school”, he said, kissing the side of Nathan’s mouth as he walked out the door.
Nathan looked at him expectantly.
"Only? I guess until..." He sighed and looked sadly at his departing lover.
Taylor chuckled, “yeah, this is only first lesson,” he reminded Nathan, assuming it was baby brain. “I’ll come see you at lunch”.
"In our place?" he made sure. Since they started sleeping together, they found a certain place on the school grounds where they could enjoy each other without risk.
Taylor nodded, “the empty classroom”. He left the room and made his way to his next lesson, science - it wasn’t too bad of a lesson.
Nathan was looking forward to his lunch break. He had two more lessons before he finally took the key to the empty classroom and locked himself in, waiting for his lover. He spread out the lunch he had made on his desk and waited like an obedient puppy.
Taylor left his lesson before everyone else and made his way to the empty classroom, he told his mates he was gonna go to the office to sort some things out. He knocked on the door, waiting for it to be opened.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31