Mpreg Central

Full Version: Teacher's Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Nathan sighed, and then looked at him very shyly, puffing out his lips. He hugged him tightly.
"Am I sexy still for you?" he asked, stroking his muscles.
“You haven’t even had any changes yet”, Taylor said and chuckled, he moved the teachers shirt up, “let me have a look”.
Nathan nodded, then rolled up his sweatshirt for his lover.
"Watch closely..." he whispered.
He moved so that Nathan could lay down flat and tried inspecting the belly. He ran his fingers over the bottom of it, noticing a small bump. “I kind of see it”, he said, “it’s tiny though”.
Nathan laughed a little. It was his tender spot. He then ran his hand over the small bump.
"I cried at the doctor, you know?"
“Did you not know if you wanted to keep them or not?”, Taylor questioned, “or didn’t you think I was going to react badly?” He kept his hand on the little bump, trying to imagine how it would feel in a few months.
Nathan denied it. He stroked his lover's hair lightly.
"In that moment... I thought what luck had befallen me. I thought that I would never be able to have children.... That no one would want to have a child with me."
Taylor frowned hearing those words, “well, I want to have a child with you”, he began, “I want to make a big family with you”. He sat up a little, “in fact, my aim is to try and get you pregnant another time this year so I can watch you waddle around at school.”
Nathan blushed sharply, feeling how shy he had become. However, he immediately smiled.
"Taylor? Just don't laugh..." He replied and leaned into his ear "I love you, very much," he whispered sweetly.
“I love you too”, Taylor said, kissing Nathan.

It didn’t take long for Nathan’s bump to grow big, in fact, it seemed like all the weight he put on went straight to his stomach. By the time he was entering his 2nd month he looked like he was in his 4th.
Nathan was not as enthusiastic as Taylor. His favorite pants were not good for him. Besides, nausea had been making him miserable lately.

He was just walking to the teachers' room. He was dressed in a larger sweater and smart pants, which were the only ones that fit him.
Taylor had seen Nathan in the hallways earlier that day and had made a mental note to tell him to buy some paternity clothes. He definitely needed some. He couldn’t wait for math that day, his skills had definitely been improving although he was still no where near as smart as the nerds in his class.
Nathan wanted to tell the director about his pregnancy. He didn't want to hide it from him. Besides, he had to be careful now. He knocked on his door.
The headteacher sat at her desk, typing away at her computer. “Come in,” she called out, hoping it wasn’t anymore students back to bother her.
Nathan entered and smiled slightly. He closed the door.
"Good morning, headmistress," he replied and sat down carefully on a chair "Sorry for the intrusion, but I wanted to talk about something important."
“It’s okay Nathan”, Irene said, taking off her glasses and neatly putting them down. “What is it you would like to speak about?”, she asked.
Nathan looked at Irene with a shy smile.
"I know I've been working here for a while, but.... I'm going to need a vacation in a while. One that's longer," he replied, and then pulled out the doctor's papers, "I'm pregnant."
Irene sat up and smiled, “isn’t that just adorable”, she gushed, folding her hands together and wiggling in her seat. She took the doctors papers from Nathan and read through them. “Okay so it says here that you will begin your paternity leave a week before your due date so that you can have a slightly longer time to raise your child before coming back to work”, she read, “okay, that seems decent enough”.

She typed into her computer for a few minutes before turning back to Nathan, “there will be some paperwork that needs signing but we can do that in a couple of months”.
Nathan felt really nice in the director's office. The woman made him feel very comfortable.
"Thank you..." he whispered, and then gently slipped his hand under his sweater "We can do the formalities later.... But if the need arises... Could I go on this leave a little earlier?" he asked, and then blushed slightly. "This is my first pregnancy and I'm very concerned about it," he explained
“I’m sure we can sort something out”, she warmly said. “You also may need to announce your pregnancy to your students so they know to be extra careful around you”, Irene explained, “you may find some weird rumours going round but ignore them and they’ll go away”.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31