Mpreg Central

Full Version: Teacher's Mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Nathan blushed sharply, then walked over to Taylor and sat on his thighs as he plunged into the water.
"Oh my... What a nice feeling," he whispered and put his arms around his neck.
Taylor raised an eyebrow, “all this space and you’re invading mine”, he teased, wrapping an arm around his waist.
Nathan kissed him briefly on the lips and began stroking his muscles under the water.
"Will you teach me some boxing?" he asked, pretending to walk out a punch
Taylor tried not to laugh, “maybe one day”, he told him, leaning back in his seat. He was trying to get comfortable and was feeling tired from all the training.
Nathan began to massage his shoulders as if reading his mind.
"Can I relieve you somehow?" he asked with concern and kissed him on the neck.
“I’m okay, just want to get to bed soon”, he expressed, yawning, “infact can we go now?”
Nathan nodded.
"Come on... You need to sleep. You are, after all, a high school student still," he ordered
Taylor nodded, standing up and walking back to his bedroom, “we didn’t have dinner”, he pointed out as he changed into pyjamas.
"I can do something..." he offered, and when he was wiped down, he took his pajamas which consisted of short shorts and a bra "You can rest"
“Thank you”, Taylor said, sitting down on the bed, he watched as Nathan walk away.
Nathan went downstairs to the kitchen. First he looked at all the shelves and cabinets, and then he thought scrambling eggs would be a good option for dinner. He started making it.
Taylor could smell the eggs whilst they were being heated up and felt as if it was making him hungrier. He went downstairs to join Nathan, “almost done yet?”
Nathan looked at his lover with a small smile.
"Yes, sit down..." He said and began to take out plates and cups
Taylor smiled and sat down at the dinner table, pulling out his phone to scroll through instagram. He looked up when his food was put down. “Thank you”, he said and smiled.
Nathan sat down across from him. He was thoughtful as he ate his dinner.
"Taylor? Don't you prefer boys your own age?"
He thought for a second, “I like who I like”, he said and shrugged. “As long as whoever I’m with isnt younger than me”.
Nathan looked at him puzzled.
"Even if this person could be your older sibling? Eight years is a big difference..." he sighed.
“It isn’t really”, he said, “my parents are about 9 years, I think”. He ate some of his food, “this tastes good, thank you for making it”.
Nathan finally looked at him, biting his lip.
"Do you love me Taylor?" he asked doubtfully, "Even though I'm not your age?"
“Of course I do”, Taylor said, grabbing ahold of Nathan’s hand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31