Mpreg Central

Full Version: Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Fany walked to Ryne and help him pull down his shirt "Im a caretaker here, the one who will help you" she said.

bellylover

"Hello, Fany. My name's Kevin, and I'm glad to meet you." I said.
"hello to you too kevin" she smiled at him "you look big and beautiful, how far along?"

bellylover

"I'm six months along." I replied.
"really?you're pretty big for a six months" she said walking towards kevin and help him walk to one of the sofa there "you might want to sit"
Ryne smiled as he sat down as well. "I'm eight months with 25. I feel like I'm going to pop like a balloon!" He stated as he rubbed his belly.
"you looked like one" she joked at ryne "8 months?no wonder you're so big ryne"
Ryne nodded. "Yep. I think in going to give some babies away to families who want children. I'll keep a few though." He stated as he rubbed his belly.
"thats nice" i said smiling "want me to help you to your room? in case you need to lie down"
Ryne nodded as he rubbed his belly. "If you can get me up!" He joked as he leaned against the couch for support as he tried to get up.
fany laughed and helped ryne to get up "you're heavy boy" she joked as he able to get up "here, follow me"
Ryne nodded as he waddled as fast as he could. He felt the babies kick and he leaned against the wall to rub his belly.
"you alright?" i asked as i saw ryne leaned against the wall
Ryne moaned as he nodded. "Sorry. When these guys start to kick, they kick everywhere. I nearly fell down when they kicked my kidney." He told Fany as he continued to walk.
"you look pale, you sure its not a contraction" she helped ryne walk
Ryne shook his head. "I've always been pale. Besides, they've doing this since they could kick." He explained.
I smile as we arrived "good then,here is your room, choose whichever bed you like.I'll be out but just call me when you need me okay"
Ryne nodded as he went to the bed to the right and sat down. He laid down against the pillow and let his belly between his legs. "You guys behave in there." He told to his unborn children.
I smiled looking at you before waling out to make some snacks in the kitchen.

bellylover

I sat down on the couch that Fany helped direct me to, being able to rest my feet after carrying my huge belly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14