Mpreg Central

Full Version: Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
"thats a good plan, lets take the nature and instinct do that..for now you should sleep you looked so tired,come here follow me" I said getting up

nightshadow

Ace stood following Fany to a room where he could sleep. Thanking Fany, Ace turned in for the night falling to sleep. Soon however he was awoken by a contraction. Waiting a while, it was followed by one stronger. Walking around, Ace looked at the clock knowing everyone was asleep however knew he should probably get Fany. Going out Ace began calling out for her holding his stomach feeling the strong contractions causing him to cry out at times.
Fany was on her own bedroom still asleep because of the tiredness.However she stir uncomfortably not knowing why.

nightshadow

Ace continued going through the halls looking for Fanys room as his contractions seemed to get stronger and closer. Soon he had to stop crying out from pain, "Please someone Fany....it hurts!!"
Fany open her eyes slowly feeling like she heard something. She got up abruptly when she heard Ace cry and hurry ran outside to find Ace leaning against the wall in pain. She come to Ace "you okay?are you in labor?why you not waking me up" she said in worry.

nightshadow

"I wasn't sure...which room was yours...been searching all over." Ace stated holding his stomach, "Please it hurts...the contractions are coming quick....ahh!!!"
"ah okay, can you walk to the birthing room?" she asked Ace "how long is your contraction?"

nightshadow

"Feels like a minutes, they hurt and are strong." Ace states before slowly getting up following Frany to the birthing room having to stop a few times.
Fany massage Ace lower back once in a while when he stop walking having a contraction. She walked him to the birthing room and let him stand hold onto the bedstead while she open is legs "have your water broken yet?"

nightshadow

Ace shook his head when he began feel pressure as his he felt a gush of water, followed by a stronger contraction and feeling a baby drop.
"I think it has now" she said as the contraction come again she put her gloves and check Ace opening "you're 7cm Ace, i can feel the baby head id getting lower now, youre doing good" she said leaving Ace to the bathroom to bring some towels

nightshadow

Ace nodded rocking back and forth trying to breathe through the pains as they were getting stronger, "When can I push."
"when your body tell you to you should tell me first,dont push without me okay?" she said set some towel on the floor "want to walk?"

nightshadow

Ace nodded grabbing Fany walking around the room. It felt like hours until he had the urge to push, "I need to push."
"okay,lets go to the bed im already put towels in the floor" Fany said help Ace walking back to the bed

nightshadow

Ace nodded getting over to the bed before letting his body take over as his legs bending down into a squatting position.
Fany let Ace hands linked over her neck while she hold him by his armpits hepling him when he squat "like that, youre doing good"

nightshadow

Ace nodded as the position felt good for him, as he bared down giving a hard push, "Ooohhhh!!!!"
she massage Ace back as he push "good now push again,"

nightshadow

Ace bared down giving another push, "Nnnnghhhh!!!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14