Mpreg Central

Full Version: Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(12-03-2013, 04:36 AM)IThinkImNormal Wrote: [ -> ]"Thanks, i really appreciate this!" Hunter heads to his room and gets settled. He hears all the action going on and rubs his belly as he notices Fany eyeing it.

"when is your due?you look...huge" She ask.

"Im due in a month, but the all are just sooo active i wanted to be safe here" as He adjusted himself on his bed

nightshadow

"I shall call him Jose." Ace tells Fany resting for a few minutes before his third child decided it needed to come making his water break. Ace got into a squating position on the floor, "Nnnnghhhh!!!!"
She hurried taking Jose and place im beside his brother and come back to Ace holding him by his armpits helping him squats "thats it Ace,good, keep going"
(12-03-2013, 04:41 AM)IThinkImNormal Wrote: [ -> ]"Im due in a month, but the all are just sooo active i wanted to be safe here" as He adjusted himself on his bed

Fany nodded and smiles."see?there is a bell here,you can push it and my friend Luna would be here in no time" she said "and of course,you will be safe here"

nightshadow

Ace glad that Fany was supporting him continued to push. Looking at the clock, Ace noticed an hour had passed as he got the head out but the shoulders weren't coming, "Something's wrong, it's not coming out.'
Fany looked down Ace opening. "wait!dont push the cord is around the baby neck.gotta lossen it up first" she said and try to loose the cord

nightshadow

Ace tried his hardest not to push as Fany was trying to get the cord, "Can you get it.....I need to push!!!'
"wait a sec Ace pant for me" I said. "Okay Ace the cord is loose you can push now"
Matt realises that due to all the stuff going on, he has lost the ability to speak, as he suddenly becomes frightened that something is going to go wrong when he gives birth in 3 weeks time.
(12-03-2013, 07:50 PM)midi94 Wrote: [ -> ]Matt realises that due to all the stuff going on, he has lost the ability to speak, as he suddenly becomes frightened that something is going to go wrong when he gives birth in 3 weeks time.
Luna, Fany friend walked to Matt room and smile to him "good evening Matt I'll leave some snacks in here in case you're hungry" she walked to him and saw his worry face "its okay, Im here and nothing bad is going to happen" she said.

nightshadow

Ace bared down giving a hard push feeling his baby coming out.
"it's a girl Ace" Fany said excitedly "everything is worth for this little girl" I gave the baby to you.

nightshadow

Ace smiled holding the little girl, "My little Angel." Ace held Angel for a little while before he felt his fourth child coming down causing him to groan.
Fany took angel and place her beside her brothers. She come back to Ace "the fourth baby is here?"

nightshadow

Ace started to nod before he dropped to all fours rocking his body back and forth through the contractions. Taking a hand to reach back, Ace felt something coming out but didn't feel like the head.
Fany knelt beside Ace and massage Ace back as he rocking.She looks at Ace opening when he want to felt the baby "oh my I see feet!"

nightshadow

Ace groaned at hearing the news of another breech baby. Ace continued to rock a little before baring down giving a hard push, "Aaaahhhh!!!!!"
"good there Ace keep pushing" she said while keep massaging Ace lower back to reduce the pain.

nightshadow

Ace groaned continuing to push as hard as he could feeling his baby sliding out of him. Getting the baby out to its neck, Ace reached back feeling the cord around the babies neck, "Fany what do I do??"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14