Mpreg Central

Full Version: Care Center for HUGE Pregnancies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
she went to her office and come back and give Matt the pitocin. "it wont take long for the pitocin to take its effect, i'll prepare everything first okay" she said squeezing your hand gently. "do you have any birth plan?"
"I did but threw it out when I found out how many I was having." Matt replied. "They're all girls." Matt then feels the urge and screams the entire house down.
I chuckles "it's okay, just do what make you comfortable and tell me what you want" I smiled. "17 babies isnt an little number,we will get this over together and you can see your beautiful babies.dont hold anything, the pitocin just give its effect, its okay" she saidholding Matt hand and rubbed his huge belly with her other hand
Matt bears down and starts to push. He is at it for 3 hours solid, but nothing happens. He begins to worry that his prediction is true for all of them.
"you push again when the contraction come,I'll push from here" she put her palms in his belly ready to help him push the baby out. "everthing is okay"
Matt screams in pain. Suddenly, the first baby is born. Fortunately, she is alive. Luna hands her to him. "I'll call this one Roseanne." He smiles, knowing that there were signs of life in there.
"see?they're fine..and she is beautiful" she said looking at you holding her "she got your eyes"
"This one is, but what about the rest?" Matt was still worried.

The rest came very quickly, and within the hour, all babies were born. Only Rosie and Annie and Bethany survived, as some of them were stillborn, and the others died within an hour of birth.

"Am never getting pregnant again after this." Matt cried.

Luna comforted him.

"At least I have 3 of my babies still alive." Matt looked at them. "Thankyou God."
Luna stroke his back "dont say that,you know you just have to love the 3 babies and it'll be fine" she said almost cry too.

nightshadow

Ace felt like he had been walking around the center throughout the night with the baby moving down. It felt forever before he felt the pressure between his legs knowing this last one was huge, "It's time, I feel the pressure."
Fany always beside Ace while he walk around until he felt the pressure. "okay, lets get you back to your room then" Fany said holding Ace waking him back to is room.
"I do." Matt cried. "Just that I thought that they would all be lost. How's Ace doing?"
"He's doing fine, just waiting for the last baby to come" she said.

nightshadow

Ace decided to stand holding onto a bar attached to the wall. He had been pushing for over an a couple hours with the babies head barely crowning and he was becoming exhausted. He knew this baby was much bigger.
can I join as a nurse or midwife?
"Okay." Matt replied. "Just that I heard him cry. Maybe his child is about to be born." Matt then nurses his babies.
(11-25-2013, 02:46 AM)popop Wrote: [ -> ]This is a care center that specializes in taking care of pregnancies having to deal with 5+ babies.

Name:
# of babies:
how far along:
any additional info:

Name: Leon
# of babies: 42
How far along: 4 months:
Any additional info: Despite being 19 years old, he is only 4'11 and his appearance makes him look more like that of a 14-15 year old. He found out about his pregnancy only recently and is not entirely comfortable about it. He got sick shortly after discovering his pregnancy, but then again he has never been in the best of health. He is usually kinda quiet and frequently stutters. He is British.

Leon waddled slowly to the care center, holding his recently growing belly in his right hand. His face was red and his head sweat. It appears as though he has just been crying. "H-hello?", Leon almost whispered "I-is there any room....l-left?"
"Hello Leon" Matt notices the new guy. "You okay?"

Matt calls for Luna.
Name:Kate
Occupation (Pregnant/Caretaker): Caretaker
# of babies:0
how far along: not pregnant
any additional info: Been a midwife for two years
Kate hears noise down the hall and runs toward it. She spots Leon and rushes forward . Are you ok sir?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14