The Austronaut boy (first come first serve, possible nsfw)
(My bad. The scenes are too familiar lol)

Kage smiled at Adam. "Good boy. I guess you deserve your special treat." He said as he unzipped his pants, exposing his large member.
"No, no more! I need to go now!" The boy remember he has meeting with the council and he needs to report his activities. He start to waddle back to the bedroom and put his spacesuit on, although its barely cover his swallen belly now. He took his helmet and waddle to the door. "Im sorry sir, but i should really have to go".
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Kage went over to Adam and started to rub his belly. He pulled down her suit and entered him, reaching deep inside his hole.
Adam wince as Kage turn him on the wall and unzip his suit and enter him from behind. He moan in surprise as Kage rape his hole, with his huge horse cock. The astronaut boy cant do anything but to hold the wall for soppurt and groan as Kage thrust his cock in and out of his tight hole.
Kage smiled as he pumped deep into Adam. "You are staying with me. You will be fucked everyday until you are ready to pop." He said dominately
Adam gasp out loudly as Kage said those words. The pregnant astonaut boy fall to the floor, on his belly, and Kage was still connecting to his hole, fucking him harder and faster and pin him down as he lay on top of him. He was so powerless, so weak against this guy, that he growl and huff as he start to enjoy of Kage abusive way.
Kage smiled and climaxed, filling Adam up and adding another baby into Adam's womb. "Now, I think you need some rest." He said almost hypnotically.
Adam collaps on the floor, unable to move from the amount of cum that Kage put in him. He gasp and crawl weakly on the floor.
Kage picked Adam up and carried him to the bed. He rubbed Adam's belly lovingly as he started to nibble his bellybutton.
Adam moan as Kage was nibbling his navel. "Mmm nyyyaaa ohh Kage you so kinky!" He grins, his arms weak from all that sex and teasing. His pant, unable to move an inch as he was so huge and full of cum and babies.
Kage smiled as GE continued to nibble on Adam's bellybutton. "Get some rest." He said.
Adam nodded, huffing and moaning as he rubb his huge orb to calm the babies. "Fall a sleep little ones" he giggle and cuddle up with Kage playfuly.
Kage smiled as he gave Adam's belly a rub. "You won't need to worry about anything anymore." He whispered sensually.
Suddenly some guys come inside and grab Kage's arms. "you slept with your subordinante soldier. This is a high crime soldier!" A general shouts at Kage and slap on his face.
"Please dont hurt him! I love him!" The boy said, and the general slapped on his face to.
"Shut up you whore! You are going to have a trial by the high council! Take him away!" He said as the soldiers took the pregnant boy away, kicking and screaming.
Kage broke free of the soldiers grip. "General! Do you think the high council doesn't know about this? They tasked me to begin this experiment." He stated as he took Adam back, holding him close.
The General didnt seem to know this.
"Is that so?" He look at Kage with fearsome look.
"I will go to check it now. If i will find out you tricked me, Kage, i will personally throw you in jail to the rest of your life!" He look angry, said a few orders, and he and his soldeirs left the room.
"I assure you. This is no trick." Kage said with complete seriousness. He held Adam close, rubbing his belly.
Adam look afraid. "What experiment? What are you talking about?" he look at Kage with discomfort look that something was wrong here.
"The high council tasked me to begin a population experiment on a new planet. You are perfect for the task." Kage explained as he rubbed Adam's belly.
"No! I dont wont to be any experiment! You lied to me! Leave me away!" The boy shout at Kage and push his hands away. then he waddle out of the room with tears in his eyes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 5,344 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,744 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 9,060 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 70,868 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 5,524 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Mpreg Spell (Open to one person, first come first serve.) Shadow091 2 1,708 08-23-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 8,200 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 51,261 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,944 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  C The Chosen (First come, first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 2 1,794 06-25-2018, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22