Closed On Camera (w/hyenadog) (End~)
Gil couldnt resist. He could harsly keep his hands off Mitsuo, whether the other like it or not. He was beside Mitsuo in less than a second and cupped the belly from behind, lifting it up sligjtly so Mitsuo could stand up straight. "That's some weight there...... let's move around like this. This would be a nice way to slow dance. Just step on my feet? Mitsuo, may I?" He said extending his hand for the laboring man to put his hand on, ready to lead.
Mitsuo gave Gil a curious look over his shoulder when he moved up behind him, tilting his head slightly. He took the man's hand and started to move with him slowly around the room. He paused whenever he had a contraction, breathing through it and leaning against Gil for support. Things were moving slow...the gel blob within him didn't move down as easily as the individual eggs...
Gul could hear Mitsuo's panting gettting heavier as another contravtion hit, yet his belly remained the perfect sphere, high and firm as before no matter how hard his womb was gripping. It looked like it would be taking its sweet time just to move down, let alone getting pushed out. Gil moved his hands over Mitsuo's belly, getting to his nipples once again. He started fondling on them again. Obvuously the gel needed more encouragement, and some even more intense contravtions could do the trick. What he didnt anticipate was tbe reaction from Mitsuo on getting his sensitive nipples pinchdd on again while on foot, which rwsutled in him almost collapsing onto the ground when his knees gave.
Mitsuo gently rocked with Gil during each contraction, trying to keep his breathing even and calm. This was like a real birth, things moving slow, contractions growing stronger over much longer time. He leaned into Gil until the man moved to pinch his nipples, breath hitching sharply as the feeling made his knees give. "F-fuck..." He panted, the quick change of position causing the gel mass to drop lower into his pelvis.
Gil gripped Mitsuo's waist, catching him when he was half crouching, when the drop in belly was so prominent he could see it himself. "Woah seemed like this encouraged the descending better than all the contractions added together." He said as he moved Mitsuo back onto his feet. "You think you want to get back to bed? Or want more walking? Even, crouching?" He suggested, kissing Mitsuo tenderly as he looked sexy in his flush and his belly.
Mitsuo's hands went to Gil's arms, holding onto him and turning to face him as they stood. "Aah...Yeah." He muttered, one hand moving to cup the underside of his low hanging belly. "I think walking a little more....encourage my hips to stretch a little more." He said, giving Gil a sheepish smile. But the smile quickly left as he gripped the man's arms tightly with another contraction.
Mitsuo's face once again scrunched up in pain, and somrhow there was aesthetic even in his struggling face. Gil hugged him gently, swaying.their hips from side to side to encourage Mitsuo's pelvis opening. He could hear the involuntary whimper from the shorter man. Gil held his belly as well, offering some kind of console with his large palms rubbing agaibst the tightly stretched underbelly.
Mitsuo kept his breathing even as he rocked back and forth with Gil, whimpering softly when each one hit. He shifted his legs, feeling his hips ache more as the gel mass moved down. It seemed to change shape enough to squeeze through, making him whimper more. "Its moving...." He said softly, needing to shift his legs further apart. "I've never given birth standing...." He said, giving a breathless chuckle.
"That's becausw you didnt have anyone holding you up before. It's all different now.... you have me here. Do not be afraid of standing, for I would be there to catch you in case you slip." Gil said holding him steady while Mitsuo hung himself on his shoulder. "It should help with gravity working your way. Feeling.like you need to push yet?"
Mitsuo smiled up at Gil, leaning against him and wrapping his arms over his shoulders. "True. Never had a good way to do this." He sighed, resting his head against the man's chest. He groaned through another contraction, his noises and the way he tensed giving away how strong they were getting. "Mmnh...not yet..." He sighed, gently rocking on his feet.
Gil rocked with him. He rubbed Mitsuo's back as they rocked together. He kissed on his arm by turning his face to the side. "I hope I am doing a good enough job as supporting. Just tell me whatever you need." The body in his arms almost seemed to be trembling with the intensity of the contractions, and Gil tightened his hold on Mitsuo as he obviously was starting to have difficulty holding up himself.
"You're doing fine." Muttered Mitsuo as they rocked. He couldn't help the soft whimpers that escaped him each time a contraction wracked his body. Soon he was trembling in Gil's arms, trying to hold himself up. "Its...its moving so slowly." He breathed, feeling so exhausted. He was worried something like this could happen...but he had an emergency option....A pill that would liquefy the gel within him.
Gil wasn't aware of the emergency pill, but he couldn't deny he was having a great time now. Of course seeing Mitsuo in so much pain wasn't good, but to see labor unfold in frotn of his eyes, with content of unknown size in him, was as much as he could wish for. He rubbed the belly that's slowly, perhaps too slowly, dropping, and suggested. "Do you want to try a deep squat? I see from clips that it could work. You walk while you are not contracting, and get down to a deep squat to push when you are hit with a contraction." he held Mitsuo again as another contraction hit, waiting for it to pass first.
Mitsuo was going to hold off on going for the emergency pill until he needed it. For now he would just rely on Gil and hope things progressed. He looked up when Gil suggested squatting, tilting his head slightly before nodding. "Sounds good..." He muttered. He started to walk around the room with Gil again, breathing slowly. Then when the next contraction hit, he felt a need to push. He tugged Gil down with him as he squatted, burying his face against his shoulder as he strained and pushed. He shifted his legs further apart, his belly hanging low between them. His sounds changed when he felt things move lower, trembling slightly. "Its moving....oh god!" He cried out, feeling it drop fully into his pelvis and start to enter his birth canal. There was no water to break this time, just the thick squishy gel forcing its way through his cervix.
Gil did his part as he squatted down with Mitsuo, keeping a careful hold over the laboring man. The shift of the gel egg was obvious, his whole belly practically dropped a few inches. Gil knelt down to offer more support to Mitsuo as his thighs trembled wildly fron the pain of passing the egg. He held him tight, crosing his arms under Mituso's to hold onto his shoulder blades. Mitsuo could be leanibg solely against Gil and he could grab him even when his legs could no longer support him. "Mitsuo push when you feel like it. Push hard down, you can do this." He kisssed Mitsuo's forehead, very immersed into the situation he thought they really were delivering a child together.
Mitsuo clung to Gil, trembling as he pushed. He put everything he could into pushing, and it was working. The gel mass changed shape enough to slide down into his birth canal. "S-spreading me so wide..." He gasped, eyes closed tight. It hurt so much, but at the same time he got so much pleasure from feeling so full. "Oooh-oooohhh!" He gasped, feeling the gel slide down and spread him as far as he would stretch. His opening bulging and opening under him.

The mass was at his opening while still in his womb. He was completely stretched and full, and from the way he trembled and twitched his hips, it was overwhelmingly arousing. He could hardly take a steady breath.
The gel's maleability was a great help. Gil spared a hand to reach down and could feel the bulging on his vagina. It felt... stretched. That's the only word he had. The whole area was bulging out, and Mitsuo's folds were so taut they felt like they were going to rip apart with any more stretch, yet the gel wasnt coming through entirely yet. The half pained half sweet moaning of Mitsuo was the loveliest sound in Gil's ears. He tried helping by holding the folds, also reaching forward to get to his clit and wasnt really surprised when he also got in touch with a handful of slick. Definitely precum from Mitsuo's weeping cock rhat's pressing into his lower belly.
Mitsuo gasped and twitched his hips when he felt Gil's hand reach down to his stretched opening. The gel was spreading him, but didn't seem able to stretch him too far. It was just the right firmness to fill every inch he had. His breath hitched sharply when Gil touched his aching clit, almost shying away from the touch because he was too sensitive. His cock throbbed against the underside of his belly, slick with pre.

He gave a strangled cry as an orgasm caught him off guard, inner muscles clenching in waves, making him squeal as the action forced the gel back up into him a little. Gil's cum was squeezed from his backside as more slick dribbled from his swollen vagina. Another contraction forced the gel right back down, starting to slide out of him.
The fury of action wasnt exactly grasped by Gil, but he had come to realise it must be an orgasm for a splash of liquid hit the floor, a mixture of all. He held Mitsuo tight as he shake from the successive sensations, patting his back while waiting for him to ground himself from the aftermath of whatever chain of action happened. When he attempted to reach down again while Mitsuo let out a shaky breath getting.over his orgasm and whined starting to push, he could feel a tad bit more of the gel lump coming.out. "that's some progress! I am guessing if orgasming is what it takes to move this lump.out..... if indeed that is, I think i know what I should do now."
Mitsuo wasn't even sure what just happened, all he knew is it was intense, painful, and amazing. He really had no control over himself anymore. His body told him to push, so he pushed...which resulted in overwhelming stimulation. But he was making progress, as more of the gel slid out of him with each push.

He wasn't entirely aware of what Gil was saying, only that he was speaking. He only grunted as a response before whining as he pushed again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,388 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C it all started with an egg (w/ hyenadog) bhdire8 363 40,459 06-18-2018, 09:30 PM
  C Unexpected Visitor w/HyenaDog 018Luxio 31 3,365 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM
  The Alpha's Harem || w/Hyenadog Koi 1 1,230 01-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Your Heaven (w/ Hyenadog) Kiska 19 2,861 10-22-2017, 07:54 PM
  C Slaves to Magic: Feral Blood (closed with Hyenadog) Tristeza 35 5,082 08-27-2017, 04:21 AM
  C on the dotted line (w/ hyenadog) oncelurker 5 1,357 06-16-2017, 03:39 PM
  C The Dynamic (w/ Hyenadog) Lovebite 264 40,290 04-12-2017, 01:53 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Resident Evil: Lost Files (Closed with Hyenadog) Klayko 13 3,173 04-02-2017, 05:39 PM
  C The Army [Closed with Hyenadog] HeIsKing 2 1,199 11-26-2016, 04:30 AM