Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas was frantic - trying to keep up with what Sidney was doing and what Marc was saying; he had no clue what to do. But if experience from the twins taught him anything, he knew exactly what was happening with Sidney and what would come next "Oh god... Oh GOD! He's already pushing, Marc... I..."

Silas swallowed thickly and reached down underneath Sidney, lifting his partner up just a little so he could feel to where he knew that their daughter would be coming from "There's... A lot of hair already... She is not waiting for an ambulance, Marc!" Silas shouted back to the man.

Silas then turned his attention on Sidney "You have to breathe, Sidney! I do not give a damn how much pain you are in right now. YOU NEED TO BREATHE!" Silas shouted to his husband, gripping his head and pushing it back so they could make eye-contact - it would be pointless now, until Sidney opened his eyes to look at him.

That sternness of Silas' voice though, seemed to boom and echo around the bathroom like a bomb. It was his 'I'm really pissed off' tone, the one he usually only used at work when he was actually pissed about something - but it also garnered attention from even the most stubborn of husband's.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney managed to open his eyes and gulp in some air before he curled up and pushed again. There was no slowing this baby down. He could feel the burn of her head stretching him open and he tried to move, tried to spread his legs even wider. There was a blinding moment of pain and then a release of pressure and he knew her head was out. He collapsed back against the tub, panting heavily.

"S...Silas," Sidney whimpered, getting a hand down between his legs to touch her head. "Oh my god."
Silas was wide eyed, holding the head of their daughter in his hands "Oh god..." he breathed out shakily "We... we have to get her out Sid..." Silas said as he looked up at Sidney with tear-filled, frantic and scared eyes. "I know you would want to rest... but we have to keep pushing... Please baby, just one more big push to get the girl's shoulders out..."

Silas was not at all prepared for this - they were still connected to Marc, the man was shouting words but it seemed neither could hear them as they focused on each other and bringing their daughter into the world "Just push baby!"

Sidney nodded and on the next contraction, he pushed again, her body sliding forward. She was clearly smaller than her brothers as she came out quickly, sliding into Silas's waiting hands under the water. Sidney collapsed back against the tub again, gasping for breath.

"What is happening?" Marc shouted. "Someone talk to me."

"She's out," Sidney managed to answer as Silas pulled her up and settled her on his chest. Sidney rubbed her back as she squirmed, so tiny looking. "Why isn't she crying?"
Silas was amazed that he had actually delivered their daughter into the world, tears trickling down his cheeks. He froze though when Sidney asked why she wasn't crying... he started racking his brain for answers, looking down at the answer itself - the water.

Quickly, and wetly, Silas was out of the tub - Their daughter would be safe in Sidney's arms for now. He didn't care that he got the hardwood floors wet as he raced into the twin's shared bathroom - at least he had boxers on, since the Nanny and twins were home that day. He grabbed the little blue suction bulb and was back in the master bathroom within seconds.

"She must have swallowed the water..." Silas said as he carefully adjusted their newborn's head so he could suction out the water from her lungs - he hoped he was doing this right and not killing their daughter in the process of trying to save her life.

"Find a suction bulb and try and suction water out if you can," Marc shouted into the phone. "And then turn her onto her belly and cradle her head in your palm. Try and get water out that way as well. The ambulance should be there very soon."

Sidney watched as Silas did everything Marc told him to do, completely in control of everything. All he could do was lie there, still connected to his daughter by the umbilical cord. After what seemed like hours, a thin reedy cry filled the air and Sidney began to cry himself.

"Good," Marc said, sounding relieved. "Dip a towel in the water and cover her with it so she stays warm until the ambulance gets there. Just stay in the water for now. Don't move Sidney or the baby until he's examined."
Silas breathed a sigh of relief, collapsing against the side of the tub as he stared at their tiny, squirmy, little girl. "She is okay..." Silas said quietly as he set his hand on their daughters back, rubbing gently against her spine. He followed the rest of Marc's instructions to cover their daughter with the warmed towel and then laid his head on the edge of the tub.

"How long until the ambulance will get here?"

Silas sounded exhausted, but his panic from earlier was completely null-and-void, the shock of how quickly this went was still with him and he would no doubt have a major freak-out about it later, after all was said and done.

"Any minute now," Marc said. "You did good, Silas. No fainting or anything. I'm proud of you. Sid, you still with us?"

"Mmmhmm," Sidney said, resting a hand on his daughter and his other hand on Silas's head. He felt like he was floating and his whole lower half felt kind of numb, but he was still there. No passing out like after Titan. "Silas, you have to go tell the nanny the paramedics will be coming and to let them in."
Maria - their nanny - chuckled from the doorway "Honey, I am already aware that the paramedics will be coming. I have sent Titan and Theo down the hallway to that little boy who just moved in a few months ago. They will stay there to play until we've all come up with a plan of action here." Maria said as she came into the room further - she was a Mexican immigrant but she had been in the United States for close to fifty years and had been taking care of children much more wilder than Silas and Sidney's children - thus why they chose her in the first place.

Silas smiled wearily up at Maria "Thank you, Maria. You are such a help to our family, even when it is not your job to care for Sidney and I."

Maria waved Silas' gratefulness off with a smile as she sat down on the toilet seat behind Sidney's head "You are all my job to take care of. Now let us look at the little one and see how she faired." Maria said as she leaned over to see the little squirming bundle in Sidney's arms. "She has a lot of hair, Sidney. You must be very happy and relieved that she is out now - even if this is not the way you planned it."

Sidney laughed a little tiredly. "It was certainly a surprise." He looked at Silas, smiling at him. "I just wanted a bath."

There was a knock at the door and Maria got up to go let the paramedics in. A moment later the bathroom was filled with three paramedics who immediately got to work checking the baby and Sidney. In the blink of an eye, they were all bundled onto a stretcher as Maria got Silas moving to get dried off and dressed so he could get in the ambulance with them to head to the hospital.

"I've got the twins," Maria said with a wave. "Go on."
To Silas the ride to the hospital seemed to take a lot longer than what it normally should have taken. The stress and shock of the moment was finally starting to wear off as they sat in the back of the ambulance and then were moved from the ambulance and into the hospital -- it wasn't even the clinic, but the actual hospital.

Silas watched with frantic eyes as the doctor's and nurses milled around them, talking rapidly and ordering this or that - the words, even if he did understand them, were flying over his head like frisbee's. Silas was chewing on his thumb and lip at the same time, trying to keep himself calm, but nothing seemed to be working. A nurse made the mistake of touching his shoulder and asking if he was alright - he didn't mean it, really he didn't, but he snapped; his arm went flying back and smacked her square in the face - effectively breaking the young woman's nose.

Silas felt devastated, that he had hurt the woman, and what was worse? When Security came rushing down the hallway at the doctors request. They had to fight with Silas to get him into a pair of cuffs, and now he was sitting just outside of Sidney's hospital room, tears in his eyes as he watched his husband - the man he loved and the man who needed him right now the most - and they were separated by too much.

Marc, and Kris, came rushing down the hallway, wide-eyed as they saw Silas in handcuffs. Marc immediately went to the doctor in charge while Kris went into Sidney's room, after quickly telling Silas that he would make sure everything is alright. "What the hell happened?!" Kris hissed as soon as he was in Sidney's room and just out of earshot from Silas.

"His anxiety ... he was panicking," Sidney clutched at Kris's arm. "One of the nurses touched his arm and he accidentally hit her. He broke her nose. They called security and they put him in cuffs. Kris, he hates hospitals. Get Marc to tell them. Please I need him in here with with me. I don't know what is going on and they took the baby."

Kris rubbed Sidney's arm soothingly and managed to extricate himself to go find Marc, whispering in his ear what Sidney had told him.

"I need you to let Mr. Flint go," Marc said sternly. "He has severe anxiety and separating him from his husband after the traumatic experience of a surprise home birth of their premature daughter is not helping matters. It was an accidental incident that has now been exacerbated by you putting him in handcuffs like a criminal. I need them both together."
The doctor - an older man than Marc - stared back at the young doctor and shook his head "Mr. Flint broke hospital policy. Anxieties or not, he should not have hit that poor woman. She will very likely have trouble breathing through her right nostril for the rest of her life because of how hard he hit her... She is also suffering from a concussion. I'm sorry, but Mr. Flint will be going to jail for assaulting my nursing staff." The doctor started to turn away but then turned back to Marc.

"He is also going to jail for assaulting a guard and resisting arrest. He got combative when they tried to put the cuffs on him, and almost broke one of the guards arms. He is very lucky he's not being brought up on worse charges!" and with that, the doctor stomped off down the hallway, an angered expression on his face.

Silas sat on an uncomfortable chair, rocking back and forth anxiously with his hands in front of him - bloodied and bruised. There was a puddle of blood underneath his hands, right between his boots, and he looked so small, and afraid, as he stared across the hallway at Sidney. It was hard to make a man who was almost seven feet tall look small, even when he was wearing all black, but Silas managed to pull the look off, if a bit uncomfortably. Marc and Kris came over to him then, after speaking with the asshole of a doctor "Well, is there anything we can do?"

"We'll get you out as soon as possible," Kris promised Silas. He looked at Marc and then at Silas's wrists. "Are they just going to let him bleed like this?"

Marc fumed. "Excuse me." He turned and stalked off. He was not going to let this happen on his watch. He had a few people he could call that could make this go away and he wasn't afraid to use his connections.

Kris got up and went back into Sidney's hospital room. He pressed a kiss to Sidney's forehead. "We're working on it. I'm going to take care of Silas. I promise we'll find out what we can about the baby and you. Try and relax as best you can."

Sidney whimpered, his cheeks wet with tears. "Don't let them take him too. Please, Kris."

Kris kissed his forehead again. "We won't." He let go of Sidney and grabbed some gauze and towels. He went back out to Silas and sat next to him. "Silas, may I touch you to try and clean up your wrists and protect them from the handcuffs? You are hurting yourself."
Silas nodded and turned slightly in the chair to hold his hands out to Kris "I did not mean for any of this to happen..." Silas whispered, a few tears rolling down his cheeks as he continued looking straight at Sidney. "I thought they would have taken us... to the clinic... or somewhere I knew... and..." Silas choked up and shook his head, "I'm sorry..." he said the words loudly enough that Sidney would even be able to hear it.

As Kris finished patching up his wrists and his bloodied knuckles, two uniformed officers - both men about as big as Silas in the muscle department, but both shorter than he was - came over and cleared their throats "We're sorry, but we've got to take you to central booking now." Neither officer made a move to touch Silas - they were obviously warned beforehand that Silas was dangerous and touching him was not at all a good thing to do.

Silas looked up at the two officers, his eyes wide - he then glanced at Kris and then Sidney "But my husband... my daughter... they need me!"

Kris stood up, keeping one hand on Silas's shoulder. "Officers, I understand that you have a job to do, but please, I implore you to let him stay until the situation with his husband and daughter is less fluid. Just until we find out about the baby. They haven't told us anything."

The officers looked between themselves and then down at Silas. "We're not supposed to."

"The baby was born premature and at home," Kris said gently. "Please. His husband is distraught. They took the baby immediately and no one will tell us what is going on."

"That's not right," one of the officers murmured. He nudged the other, tilting his head. The other sighed. "Yeah, okay. Until they find out about the baby."

"And the cuffs?" asked Kris. "You're here. He won't do anything with you here, especially if you let him back with his husband."

"One cuff stays on and I cuff him to the bed," the officer said, moving towards Silas slowly. "Mr. Flint. Stand up. I'm going to move you back over to your husband."
Silas nodded and allowed the officers to move him into Sidney's room - they undid one cuff as stated and then cuffed him to the bed rail. Silas was more relieved then anything to just be able to be near Sidney again. He let out a shattered sob as he pressed his forehead to Sidney's, kissing his husband on the lips "I am so sorry..." he whispered, tears now running down his face at a fast rate.

The officers moved back out of the room, leaving Sidney, Silas, and Kris to their privacy. Marc slipped into the room, scowling angrily "Because it's the weekend... I can't do anything about this..." he waved his hand "FUBAR situation until Tuesday!" he pointed at Sidney "You picked a fine time to go into labor, Sid... On a weekend holiday..." Marc huffed and sat down grumpily, crossing his arms over his chest.

Sidney started to sob as well, pulling Silas to him. He had an IV in his hand and monitors on him. No one would tell him what was going on with their daughter, just that she had to be taken to the NICU immediately because she had inhaled water when she was born.

"Marc," Kris said to him sharply. "Did you find out anything about the baby?"

"Calla," Sidney said between sobs. "Her name is Calla. Make sure they know her name."
Marc nodded his head slowly "Right, the baby... She inhaled quite a bit of water, apparently already breathing before she even made it out of the womb. I'm not sure, exactly, since I wasn't there... But they said she may have pooped and... Well, that's just bad for a newborn to be in their own feces before their born as well..." Marc rubbed the back of his neck and sighed "They are worried that she may have gotten an infection, but they don't know if it's from the water she ingested or the poop."

Silas choked on a sob and looked at Marc with teary eyes "I did this... It was my fault... I should have been quicker... should have gotten her out sooner or... I should have been more prepared!" Silas shouted, yanking at the cuff that was attached to the bed rail - it rattled viciously and started protesting with loud squeaks, as if the bolts holding it together would come off any second.

One of the officers opened the sliding glass door, staring - glaring, really - at Silas, but made no move to step further. He could see the distraught looks on everyone's faces, and he stayed just inside the door as a safety precaution, not wanting Silas to go on any further rampages.

"Silas!" Kris said firmly, not touching him but using his voice to force the other man to stop. "Stop it right now. Sit down!" His voice was filled with the authority of a parent of five children and Silas sat back down in the chair heavily. "Good."

"There was no way for you to get her out quicker or be prepared for this," Marc said gently. "All we can do is move forward. She will recover. She's being taken care of. The NICU here is very good. I know that they haven't endeared themselves to you because of everything that has happened, but they will take good care of Calla."

Sidney dropped his head back on the pillow, filled with shame and guilt. This wasn't Silas's fault. This was his fault, pure and simple. He was the one who had her too early because his body didn't like being pregnant. He was the one who gave birth in the tub. This was on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,383 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,692 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,375 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,251 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,080 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,094 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,845 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,307 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,937 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx