Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas cupped Sidney's cheek and wiped at a tear that had escaped when Sidney blinked "I would carry as many babies as you wanted me too, Sid..." Silas whispered and pressed a more firm kiss against his husband's lips.

"People can think and look at me in whichever way they choose... I am a six-foot-seven man with muscles that have muscles... You really think anyone will say something to me about carrying babies for my husband, who can no longer have children?"
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney wrapped his arms around him and climbed on top of Silas to hug him as tightly as possible, burying his face in Silas's shoulder. "Thank you. Thank you, thank you. I didn't know if you would. We only mentioned it the one time in passing so many years ago and ... I wasn't sure."

Sidney let out a shuddering breath, collapsing on Silas. "This has been something I've wanted for so long."
Silas sighed, wrapping his arms around Sidney's back and rubbing up and down slowly "Why did you not say something sooner then? When I have made a decision, I am more than willing to go through with it - had you said right after Calla was born that you wanted another baby, I would have gone out and done it then..." Silas shook his head and kissed Sidney lightly on the forehead.

"But I am still not letting you have sex with me, in that way. That is where I draw the line in our relationship." Silas said with a laugh as he slid his hands further down Sidney's back, cupping his large hands over Sidney's ass and squeezing "I will endure needles, being poked and prodded, having my blood drawn, all of that -- just so you can have another baby... but you are not sticking nothing fleshy inside of me."

Sidney laughed a little wetly and pulled back to look at him. "Are you sure? I can promise you it feels wonderful and I am much smaller than you are. Totally a normal size for someone to take."

He kissed him again. "I'll call Marc tomorrow. Right now, you should kiss me some more."
Silas shook his head as he flipped Sidney over onto his back, pinning his husband down to the mattress with the full weight of his body, cock already hardening and thickening "Nuh uh, I'm sure I don't want to go that route." Silas said huskily as he started slowly grinding his cock against Sidney's lower regions.

He leaned his head down and started kissing Sidney with deep, passionate kisses that could melt the polar ice caps "We're... in this... together... for better... or worse... always." Silas said between kisses. He grabbed one of Sidney's legs and brought it up, hooking it over his hip "Forever, Sid..."

"Forever," Sid echoed, rocking against him. He wanted to stay just like this, Silas over him, kissing him and promising him the world. He also wanted to get off at some point, but that would happen. Silas was always good for that once they started up - provided they weren't interrupted. That happened a lot less now that the kids were older.

He slid a hand down the back of Silas's pajama pants, squeezing his ass. Admittedly, he was kind of sad he wouldn't get to fuck Silas, but he knew his husband's preferences and he wasn't going to push it. Maybe someday he'd get him to bend.
Silas groaned and lifted up on his elbows, looking down at Sidney with a seductive little smirk "You're one naughty man, you know that, Mr. Flint?" Silas asked as he started shimmying out of his pajama pants, it was a bit awkward, given he hadn't given himself an inch of space to do it with; his cock still grinding right up against Sidney's cock.

Once he was freed of his pajamas, he bent his head and bit Sidney's nipple lightly "There is only so much I will do with another man's cock..." he said as he slowly started moving down the mattress, grabbing Sidney's pajama bottoms as well to drag them off - he tossed both pairs of pants onto the floor beside the bed.

Bending his head, Silas took Sidney's cock into his mouth and started sucking slowly around the head, rubbing the tip of his tongue against the sensitive underside of Sidney's cock.

"Ohh," Sidney moaned and arched up, digging his hands into Silas's hair. He forced himself to stay still after that first motion; Silas wasn't great at taking him that deep. It was so hard though because Silas had gotten really good at sucking cock. He knew how to drive Sidney crazy and whenever he did this he proceeded to do so.

"Silas, baby. Oh god."
Silas chuckled a little and pulled the sheets back so his head was completely visible, he moved further down Sidney's cock, lightly pressing his tongue against the throbbing vein on the underside of Sidney's cock - he cupped his husband's balls lightly, rolling them in his fingertips as he looked up at Sidney.

He started humming deeply in his throat, letting the vibrations rattle across Sidney's cock as he continued, moving his other free hand to Sidney's perineum and gently rubbing against it, trying to give his husband the most simulation possible.

Sidney squirmed on the bed, petting Silas's hair and trying to hold on a little longer. He panted, whining low in the back of his throat, and gave up. "Silas," he said urgently, tugging on his hair to pull him back up. "Up, up!"

Silas closed his fist around Sidney's cock and Sidney thrust his hips up, coming with a low groan. His hips twitched and he tipped his head back, sighing happily in pleasure.
Silas laughed as he kissed the juncture of Sidney's hip and thigh, licking at a small amount of cum that landed there. He grimaced and shook his head "Still don't like the taste... is that weird?" he asked as he crawled back up the bed and dug through the nightstand drawer to remove the bottle of lube.

He settled himself between Sidney's legs once again, flat on his stomach as he popped the cap on the lube and drizzled some onto his finger tips, moving in slowly to circle around his puckered hole "Do you want me to wear a condom or do you think...?" he looked up at Sidney from his position, biting his lip as he started slowly inserting and pulling his index finger out of Sidney's body.

"Condom or pull out," Sidney said, spreading his legs and pulling one up to give Silas more room. He opened easily for him, his body welcoming Silas. It still wasn't easy to take Silas, but he could, every single time now. He reached between his legs to pet Silas's hair. "Which would you rather do?"
Silas sighed and laid his head against Sidney's thigh as he continued slowly working him open, adding a second slicked up finger to the first "I hate condoms... so I will pull out this time..." He said as he pushed his two fingers in as far as they would go without much warning, unerringly and accurately hitting Sidney's prostate.

"Perhaps we should also talk to Marc about removing your... stuff... so we do not have to worry about... accidental pregnancies." Silas said quietly as he leaned his head forward a little, taking one of Sidney's balls into his mouth and lightly sucking on the tender globe.

Sidney groaned and arched his back as Silas found his prostate. He pushed back against his hand, his eyes fluttering shut. Now was not the time to talk about getting his tubes tied or his uterus removed.

"Later. We can talk about this later. Fuck me now."
At Sidney's insistence, Silas worked a little faster in stretching Sidney open for him - three fingers working in and out of his husband's body like clock-work; striking Sidney's prostate on each pass as he delved deeper and opened his husband up wider.

Once Silas was satisfied that Sidney was as open as he was going to get just off of his fingers alone, he collected the lubricant once again, pushed up to his knees and crawled closer to Sidney, slicking his cock up with the lube along the way. He grabbed one of his husband's legs and hooked it over his hip, while the other leg he hooked over his arm and spread Sidney out a bit before slowly slipping inside of his husband's body.

Silas managed to work half his cock in before the tightness became to much, he groaned and lowered his upper body against Sidney's upper body, wrapping both legs around his waist now as he slowly started thrusting in a few centimeters at a time and pulling back out. He placed his forearms on either side of Sidney's head and bent his head to his lips "I love you." he murmured, just before pressing kisses against his lips, working his way up to a full make-out session as his hips did the work down below.

Sidney wrapped his arms around Silas's shoulders, pulling him in as they kissed slowly and luxuriously. Silas's hips moved slowly, working their way forward until they were flush against Sidney's ass, his cock buried deep inside of him. They kept kissing, Silas barely moving, just rocking their bodies together.

"Silas," Sidney finally whined against his mouth when it got to be too much. The teasing, slow rocking was just winding him up and he needed him to do more. He needed it harder or faster. He needed something other then this unbearably slow pace that was going to kill him by the time he came, his cock leaking where it was trapped between them.
Silas chuckled as he looked down at Sidney, the impatient look on his husbands face made him grin "So impatient... Can't I just enjoy your tightness?" 

But that didn't stop Silas from pulling back all the way to the head and then slamming his hips forward roughly - of course, he didn't stop there, he kept going after that one initial hard thrust; he alternated between four hard thrusts and then several fast thrusts.

Each thrust seemed to go deeper inside of Sidney's body. Silas groaned against Sidney's neck "Still so fucking tight..." He growled out between clenched teeth.

Sidney tightened even more around him, making sure that Silas couldn't forget just how tight Sidney's ass was even when he fucked him hard. He clung to him, pushing his hips back to meet Silas's thrusts. Their panting was loud in the quiet of the room, moans intermingled with wet kissing and the slap of flesh on flesh.

Sidney worked a hand in between their bodies, grasping his cock and jerking himself off in time to their fucking. He tossed his head back, biting on his lip to keep from crying out as he came between them.
Silas groaned loudly at the tight heat surrounding his cock, pushing through the vice-like grip Sidney put on him "Fuck, babe..."

Silas kept thrusting through Sidney's orgasm, harder and faster to keep his husbands orgasm going for as long as possible. 

However, when he was sure that Sidney was finished, and he could pull out again he did so quickly, only needing to jerk himself off for a few seconds before his cock was erupting and arcing the air, splatters of white landing all over Sidney's chest, stomach and thighs.

Silas' head fell back against his shoulder blades as he groaned with his orgasm, a deep and low sound that rumbled his chest like thunder.  He took several brrathes before collapsing in the bed beside Sidneyn panting heavily "Damn babe..."

Sidney moaned lowly, reaching over to pat at Silas weakly. He felt covered in come, his own and Silas's. It felt so wonderful and disgusting at the same time.

"My god," Sidney sighed happily, stretching his legs out. "How do we keep getting better at sex?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,384 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,694 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,432 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,262 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,097 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,098 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,848 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,322 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,946 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx