Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas nodded, yawning into his shoulder and then proceeding to load up his plate with the Lamb Kofta and Roasted Olives - those were his main cravings. He could go through a pound, or better, of Roasted Olives - he had already loved them before getting pregnant, but now he just... couldn't go without them, and at least they were snack-sized so he could make several batches and just carry them around wherever he went.

"And no pregnancy games? Or... baby games or anything like that?" Silas asked as they continued down the line. He looked longingly in the direction of the free-pour bar and sighed, shaking his head as he turned and looked for a comfortable spot where he could be ignored - hopefully - and just eat his food.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney led him over to a comfortable chair that had specifically been set up for Silas to sit in. There was a small table set up next to it so he didn't have to squeeze under a table with his belly. "You just have to sit here and send whomever is nearby for more food. We're here to celebrate you and the babies."
Silas nodded and placed his plate down on the table next to the chair and squirmed in it until he was comfortable. His stomach resting on his thighs and extended out to almost his kneecaps "I'm not going to get any bigger... I refuse to get any bigger than this." Silas said, laying his head back and closing his eyes against the harsh overhead lights.

Just standing in the buffet line to get his plate of food was exhausting, pretty much anything he did was exhausting nowadays. He sighed and turned his head to look at Sidney "We're turning the dining room into a temporary bedroom when I have to go on bedrest... I will not be restricted to staying upstairs... There is absolutely nothing up there to do." Silas grumped as he reached over to his plate and started popping olive after olive into his mouth.

Silas watched carefully as people milled around the room, most seemed to be maintaining their distances from Silas, and the man was absolutely okay with that -- he hadn't wanted to have a party to celebrate him or the babies; not that he didn't want them or people to be happy that they were doing this again... It was just Silas in general, he hated parties where he was the main focus -- In the years that they had been together, not once had they celebrated one of Silas' birthday's, and it was with good reason.

Silas knew that Sid was just trying to make him feel a bit better, less like a social outsider. Since Silas had started showing, he had become more reclusive, shoving away people who cared about him - all except for Sid and the kids. A party was the last thing on his mind. Eating another Olive, Silas looked over at Sidney and furrowed his brows "You know there will be pay back for this, right?"

"I know," Sidney said with a soft smile. He leaned over to kiss him gently. "I know this isn't your thing but I want you to just try and enjoy yourself. Everyone who is here knows you and isn't going to crowd you. They're happy and excited for you." He gave him another kiss. "I'm going to grab some food and mingle so you don't have to."

Sirius came ambling over and sat down next to Silas, looking over at his brother. "I'd sneak you out, but I'm pretty sure everyone would notice. You're the size of a house."
Silas scowled and threw a handful of Olive's at his brother's face "Shut up, Sirius. I don't need your shit right now." Silas snapped. A few nearby people gasped and muttered quietly - it was RARE to ever hear Silas curse so openly, as he hardly ever did so, even when he was pissed off. The only time he ever did seem to curse was when having sex, and only Sidney would know about that one, so to hear Silas curse - at his brother no less - it was a bit of a shock.

Sirius frowned slightly "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the stomach this morning it seems." he quipped back and glared at his brother, readying an attack with his own plate of food. Sirius may love his brother, but they had never been very close and whenever they were in the same room - it was always like this, snapping at each other with harsh barbs and fighting... Especially when they didn't have a buffer.

Tony - Sirius boyfriend of the 'month' even though they had been dating for almost the entire duration of Silas' pregnancy now - came rushing over. He was a tiny little thing at only five-foot-five, and skinny as a bean pole "Sirius, honey... Please, you're causing a scene." Tony said quietly, his tone high-pitched and almost on the verge of being more female than male - he was the quintessential "twink", very young at only twenty years old, still a college-aged student, and not very smart to boot.

Silas snorted and shook his head, he bit his tongue though, not wanting to insult his brother's boyfriend in front of his guests. He was ready to leave, now.

"It's fine," Sirius said with a wave of his hand. He looked at his brother. "I was actually not trying to antagonize you this time. I wanted to see how you were doing."

Sidney talked with a few people, keeping a weather eye on Silas and Sirius. They had been better recently, but that only lasted for so long before it broke down into a fight. Silas blamed Sirius for what happened when they were kids. Sirius thought Silas was being dramatic and ridiculous. They only really got along well when the kids were around.
Silas crossed his arms over his stomach and stared straight ahead - not really looking at anything, despite several people being in his line of sight - "I'm fine, Sirius. I'm fat, I'm swollen in places I've never been swollen before... I'm still having bouts of nausea, I have more gas than I've ever had, heartburn is a thing that no one should ever experience... and I can only sleep for two hours at a time before I have to reposition into a new position..." Silas ticked the few problems he was having off on one hand, and turned to look at his brother again.

"All of that aside though, I'm perfect. I'm carrying three babies that my husband and I have wanted for a lot longer than before my pregnancy even started... Theo is getting all A's in his classes, Titan is doing okay I suppose in school... and Calla is Calla." Silas shrugged and huffed, crossing his arms again and staring at his feet - he could almost just barely see the tips of his boots now, but he knew the general location of his feet.

Sirius chewed on his lip and looked at nothing as well, nodding. "I knew we could carry. I should have told you. I ... uh, I'm not sure it will help with three, but sleeping with a pillow between your legs can help. And sleeping slightly upright."

Sirius rubbed the back of his neck, finally looking at his brother. "It was after you left. And I'm sure this is the absolutely worst time to tell you, but yeah. So I knew we could carry."
Silas stopped with an olive halfway to his mouth. His brother knew?! He turned quickly, almost too quickly, and stared at his brother "You knew?! All of this-..." he stopped and let the rest of Sirius' words sink in "You've... I have a niece or nephew out there - that I never knew about?! That... you... What happened?" he asked quietly, blinking his eyes quickly.

He really wished he could curse his emotions out and tell them to leave him alone; he was starting to think worst-case scenarios "Was it with anyone I knew?"

"Adoption," Sirius said calmly. He popped an olive in his mouth. "I was 18 and in college. It was ... no one you knew so it's not what you're thinking. I was definitely not in a place to have a child but I was too far along when I found out so I put them up for adoption. It was a closed adoption. I don't know anything about them."

Sirius reached over to pat Silas's hand. "You are very lucky, Silas. I know you're uncomfortable and hate seeing yourself like this, but you are so lucky. You have a wonderful husband and a fabulous family. You've made great choices in your life to get yourself here. I can't wait to meet my new nieces and nephew."
Silas nodded and smiled tightly at his brother, his eyes tracking around the room slowly - Tony had flaunted back off, mingling with other guests. The conversation he and Sirius were having was far too heavy for his already turbulent emotions at the moment "I appreciate it, Sirius... and I wish you would have told me about... it... but it is now in the past, and I cannot change what was." Silas said quietly.

With a piece of pita chip, Silas pointed at Tony and looked at his brother with a raised brow "You see anything going anywhere with that one, or does he have the same problem that most men we've dated in the past have with our..." he waved a hand aimlessly downwards, knowing that his brother would know exactly what he was talking about.

"He's fun but not forever," Sirius said with a shrug. "That's not an issue for him. It was a fun challenge for him and he's enjoyed it so far. He's a nice guy but I need someone who has a little more substance. It's a shame Sidney doesn't have a brother."

Sidney came over, carrying a plate with more olives. "You look a little low. Do you need anything else?"
Silas greedily took the fresh plate of olives, popping a few into his mouth and grinning "Not really. Just something to drink... These olive's are kind of salty ... and you know what salt does to me." Silas said with a pout, but he wasn't about to give up his olives for anything.

Silas glanced at his brother and shook his head "I did not expect you to be interested in the..." he waved his hand aimlessly again and bit his lip a little "The skinny bimbo type, to be honest." Silas said quietly "He is almost fifteen years younger than us... That doesn't... bother you, or him?"

Sidney gave him a kiss before heading off to go get Silas water. He knew Marc would eventually start to harp on Silas's salt intake if he noticed so supplying him with plenty of water was just a smart move.

"I am not looking for anything serious so this works," Sirius said calmly. He took a drink of his scotch. "Am I in love? No. But I'm not looking for that. I suppose I might get lucky and find love one day, but I doubt I will just walk into his office and meet the man of my dreams like you."
Silas shook his head and took the glass of water from Sidney when his husband returned "I was not looking for love, either, when I went to Silver Hill - I was just simply looking to have a child." Silas said and smiled up at Sidney "Am I happy that I have found the man of my dreams? More than happy, but it was neither of our intentions to fall in love... we were strictly to have a professional relationship." Of course, nine years after the fact, Silas still had *no* idea that Sidney had altered their records so that they had the highest rated match to each other.

"Perhaps, one day, Sirius, you will find the man of your dreams... Perhaps even in this very room right now." Silas said quietly, his eyes subtly looking over to where Gio - his executive chef at Saucer II - was standing. He was an average heighted man, also of Greek origin, but he also wasn't skinny, but rather muscular. Gio had had a crush on Sirius since the day they had met, when Sirius came by with the kids one day to drop them off after a trip to the zoo.

But of course, Sirius was oblivious to men just as Silas was oblivious to a lot of the going-ons in their world.

Sirius chuckled. "I told you Tony wasn't the love of my life. Who else is there?" He gestured at the room. "Silas, most of your friends are married."

Sidney came back over with two glasses of water, setting them on the table for Silas. "Gio isn't married. Everyone else who is single is straight. Who are we fixing up?"

"No one," Sirius said, shaking his head. "My brother thinks I should be dating people better than Tony."

"Tony is ... nice," Sidney said politely. "He seems fun."
Silas sighed and started sipping at the water slowly "Gio is a nice fit." Silas said quietly, keeping his eyes on the slightly younger chef "He has a crush on you, Sirius..."

Silas cut a glance at his brother and smirked a little "It would do you good, having a successful man... and not a mere child as your partner... Even if it is just for a short period, I am sure that Gio would be more than... happy to just be in your company for a little while."

"Next time I am single I'll take it under consideration," Sirius said easily. He got to his feet, giving Sidney a smile. "Allow me to return your husband to you. I believe I have worn out my welcome."

Sidney sat down in his vacated chair, leaning over to steal one of Silas's olives. "That seemed almost cordial for most of the conversation. I'm impressed." He licked at his fingers. "Tony is awful, by the way. I have no idea how your brother stands him."
Silas snorted and slapped Sidney's fingers away from stealing another olive "My olives. I didn't eat your pita chips when you were pregnant, you do not touch my olives." Silas snapped playfully at his husband, winking and smiling at him.

He set the plate between them on the table and munched on a few more olives as he watched his brother and Tony stand toe-to-toe with each other -- Tony barely reached the middle of Sirius chest, even with those platform boots he was wearing "Tony is an easy fuck to Sirius... That is all." Silas said quietly, popping another olive into his mouth easily "It is very obvious that Tony is a... a whore?" he looked at Sidney and got a nod for finding the right word without much trouble "If he can take Sirius's dick, then there is obvious reasons why they are together..."

Silas was clearly feeling a little off, or something, because he was really not acting his normal self - perhaps it happened to be that he was nowhere near his children, and surrounded by a bunch of adults who he didn't need to censor himself around... but the cursing really was a system-shock to *anyone* who happened to be within earshot of the conversation he was now having with his husband.

Sidney raised an eyebrow, looking at him curiously. "Do I look like a whore? I mean, I take your dick. Or does the fact we're married and have children balance out the fact I like enjoy how well-endowed you are?"

Sidney reached over to rub at Silas's belly where he saw a bump appear a few times in a row. "You don't actually have to answer that. I know the answer."

Kris came over, carrying a glass of wine, Marc conspicuously absent. "Am I allowed to visit or do you want to be left alone? I told Marc he wasn't allowed to visit at all since he was so annoying."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,383 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,692 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,378 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,253 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,082 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,095 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,845 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,310 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,940 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx