Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260
Silas waved a hand and smiled up at Kris "You can visit... And Marc can too, but not at the same time - You two bicker like an old married couple when you're with other people around." Silas said teasingly and rolled his neck from side to side.

He placed his hand down where Sidney's was at and grimaced "Pretty sure that is not a good place to kick..." the kicks though, were starting to get lower and Silas gasped and groaned "Oh hell... bladder shot." Silas started scooting his way to the edge of the seat, and both Sidney and Kris were there to pull him up and steady him.

The three of them, with Silas in the middle, started slowly shuffling toward the private bathroom that the back room had, the door was locked and Kris pounded on it "Pregnant man with bladder kicks, open up now!" he shouted, and then soon the door opened, revealing Marc on the other side.

Marc stepped aside and even helped get Silas situated in the bathroom before leaving out with Kris. Silas hated sitting on the toilet - he had tried a few times in the past and it... well, it didn't work out so well... Thus why Sidney stayed with him, helping his aim to get all of his urine in the bowl "I'm sorry that we have to do it this way..." Silas said quietly, his cheeks turning bright red with embarrassment.
[Image: 8Ww3nNU.png]
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot force a horse to drink.

Sidney chuckled a little, having no problem whatsoever about doing this for Silas. "I'll tell you if you ever ask me to do something that bothers me. So far you're at zero."

When Silas was done, Sidney tucked him back into his pants and washed his hands. He cupped Silas's face in his hands and kissed him softly, gently. "We don't have to stay that much longer. I did plan a surprise just for us so when you've had enough, let me know. Everyone knows we're leaving early and they can party all night - well, until Ralph kicks them out."
Silas nodded and sighed quietly, leaning against the sink with his hands; he was feeling slightly out of breath just from walking to and using the bathroom. And he knew that he wouldn't last much longer, he was already starting to feel exhausted. He really hoped Sidney's plans didn't involve anything strenuous, but if he did... Well, Silas may just have to endure it.

"I'd like to stay for at least another thirty minutes, perhaps an hour..." Silas said quietly, finally straightening up to wash his hands and splash a bit of cold water on his face. He dried up and then slowly turned to Sidney, slipping an arm over his shoulders and then wobbling/limping toward the door.

Sidney and Silas made their way back over to their area of the back room slowly, and Silas practically collapsed into the chair, huffing and rubbing both his stomach and his back. Marc came over, a disapproving look on his face as he grasped Silas' wrist and closed his eyes "You may be looking at early bed rest, Silas... You're getting far too tired, far too quickly for my liking."

Silas frowned and looked up at Marc - that was not what he wanted to hear, at least not right now "Can we talk about that later, Marc? I am..." he took a breath and blinked slowly "I am trying to enjoy a party... just for me."

Marc looked at Sidney with a sigh and then let go of Silas's wrist. "Eat something other than the olives. They're really salty."

Sidney tried to hide a smile at that but shook his head. "I'll make sure he eats something else. Go have fun with Kris and no kids. Don't worry about him tonight. We'll see you for Silas's appointment and you can complain about his eating habits then."

Marc scowled at him, pointing at Sidney. "I know when I'm being handled. You're lucky I want a night out with my husband and more of the sausage links."

Sidney did laugh this time, hiding his face against Silas's shoulder. "He's too easy sometimes."
Silas pouted and laid his head against the top of Sidney's head "I'm not hungry anymore..." he said quietly, pushing his foot back and forth on the floor "I actually think I'm ready to go now..."

Silas looked down at Sidney, bottom lip still pouted out "You sure you won't be mad if we leave now? I don't want to ruin this beautiful party that you set up for me..."

"Not at all. I have a surprise for just us as well," Sidney said gently, resting a hand on Silas's belly. "A hotel room with a giant tub and a giant bed and late check out tomorrow. I plan on running you a hot bath and massaging your feet and back and then putting you to bed. And we won't have to worry about anyone waking us up early tomorrow."
Silas nodded and smiled a little "Sounds like heaven. I'm ready whenever you are." Silas said as he started wiggling his way to the end of the chair again. Together Silas and Sidney managed to get his body up and moving, without even a threat of toppling over. Sidney said their goodbyes to their guests, all while Silas started waddling out of the back room and toward the front doors.

Silas got into the SUV and waited until Sidney was with him and in the driver's seat. Silas pulled a blanket that they kept in the SUV around his body and yawned loudly, "I feel like I could sleep for days, and still that wouldn't be enough..."

"I do think you need to cut down on work a little more," Sidney said, patting Silas's leg as he pulled away from the restaurant. The hotel wasn't far. If Silas hadn't been pregnant they could have walked there. "Maybe if you do that, Marc won't put you on bed rest. He'll see that you're already cutting back."

The drive only took five minutes before they pulled into the hotel valet parking. Sidney got out and got a bag out of the backseat before coming around to get Silas. "We're already checked in. Shall we head on up?"
Silas nodded and carefully slid out of the passenger seat of the SUV and then followed Sidney into the hotel "How are bills going to be paid if I cut back on my work hours...?" he asked, although it was a rather stupid question - he was the owner, he didn't *have* to work a day in either of his restaurants... It was just his passion, third love of his life. Silas sighed and rubbed his stomach as he followed Sidney through the hotel at a slow rate "I love working at the restaurants, Sid... I don't know if I could ever give it up, even if I was strapped down to a bed..."

Silas laid his head against the wall as he waited for Sidney to open the room door, his body was really starting to feel drained of all energies. His movements more sluggish and stumbled "I just... I think maybe we should lay down for a bit..." Silas muttered as he started toward the huge European King-size bed that took up a lot of space in the spacious hotel suite.

"I'm not saying give it up for good," Sidney said, bending down to take Silas's shoes and socks off. His feet were swollen, sock marks showing in the puffy skin. "Just go in for a few hours in the morning to go over the plans for the day and then come home. No cooking because you need to be off your feet."

"Let's get you undressed," Sidney said gently. He could see how tired Silas was and he was pretty sure they would be skipping most of the plans and going right to sleeping but that was just fine. The tub and Silas's aches would still be there in the morning. "Teeth and then I'll let you sleep all you want."
Silas nodded and helped - as best he could - in getting himself undressed down to his boxers. Sidney helped Silas into the huge bathroom and Silas looked at the jetted tub with a look of longing on his face, but he knew if he submerged himself in that tub, he would no doubt fall asleep and there was no way Sidney would be able to get him out of it.

He brushed his teeth with the flavorless toothpaste, stomach still sensitive to the minty and even cinnamon flavored pastes. "I really wish I was not so exhausted... I feel like I am just ruining your plans left and right." Silas said with a frown as the duo shuffled carefully back into the main living area of the suite "You do all of this for me - the shower, the hotel... and all I want to do is sleep."

He sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through his hair slowly "I have to learn to delegate work tasks better... I know I am not good at that, that I can be considered a control freak when it comes to the restaurants... it is just difficult, giving tasks up like that - even if I trust my staff completely, and know that they can do the work..."

"They are your babies - so to speak - and it's hard to give up that control," Sidney said as he began to set up the pillows so Silas would be comfortable. "This experience is such a huge challenge for you in so many ways. Having a baby sounds easy until you're actually pregnant."

Sidney got him lying down. "You are giving up so much of what you consider a part of you - your independence, your strength, your physical appearance - to have these babies. Giving up control at the restaurants is just another loss you don't want to have to deal with."

Sidney shut off the light and slipped into bed behind him, spooning Silas. "I know how hard it was for me when I was pregnant and I was used to you taking care of me. This isn't your role in our relationship - at least not in this way." He pressed a kiss to Silas's shoulder. "All I want to do is show you the same love and tenderness you showed me when I was carrying our babies. You're not ruining my plans at all. I'm right where I want to be."
Silas nodded and grasped Sidney's hand in his own, kissing his husband's knuckles lightly "I love you, Sid..." he said quietly, snuggling into the warmth of his husband's body and the extremely comfortable bed "I don't know what I would do without you... Definitely wouldn't be able to handle this pregnancy alone - that's for sure."

Soon after that, both men - exhausted from pregnancy woes and caring for three very active children - were fast asleep in the hotel bed, snuggled together tightly.

--------------

At Silas' next doctor's appointment with Marc, Silas got handed the 'law book of bed rest.'  Silas was put on restrictive bed-rest for his seventh month of pregnancy; meaning he was able to be up and around for short one-hour bursts every four hours, but that was the most he was allowed to move around.  He *had* to stop working at his seventh month as well, simply because the stress of the job, and being on his feet for eight or better hours a day was frowned upon - not only by Marc, but Sidney as well.

They did set up a bedroom in the downstairs study, so now Sidney and Silas were sleeping downstairs which did actually give them a lot more privacy from their kids, but it wasn't nearly big enough for two grown men - especially with one of said men being pregnant with triplets and as tall as Silas was.  Silas missed his custom-ordered bed, which he fit in perfectly, as opposed to the standard King they were sleeping in that Silas had to sleep rather crunched up in position.

Entering his eighth month of pregnancy now, Silas was either ready to strangle someone or himself - he had been laid up in bed for just a week now, permanently off of his feet because Marc was worried about his seemingly massive size, and the prospect of going into too early labor before their projected thirty-seven weeks when they had their C-Section scheduled.  Marc was okay with thirty-five weeks preterm labor, but he really did want to get to thirty-seven, even better if they made it all the way to forty.

Silas was restless, pissed off, and agitated with his circumstances of bed-rest.  He was always the active, go-go-go, type, and being inactive and having to stay in bed for another few weeks, or even just days... and he was likely going to go insane.  Everyone, except for Sidney, was avoiding Silas like the plague, even Zeus had been keeping his distance from Silas these last couple of days, and it was actually depressing Silas, because he missed having his pup near him, snuggling with him and comforting him when Sidney was otherwise busy.

It was just now five in the morning, and something woke Silas from a considerably deep sleep.  He thought perhaps it was a foot or fist to some portion of his innards, but that wasn't it - the triplets no longer had much room to move around inside of Silas' womb and they were back to just flutter-like sensations whenever there was movement.  Whatever it had been seemed to pass, and Silas tried going back to sleep... Until he felt it again - a tightening in his stomach, but it seemed to go away just as quickly as it came.  Still though, he was freaking out internally.  He sat up in the bed as carefully as possible, not wanting to wake Sidney with all of his movements.

He turned the tableside lamp on to its lowest setting, sitting in partial darkness and staring at his stomach.  Every few minutes it would tighten and release and he was starting to really freak out, sweat beading his forehead and his breathing was becoming harsh - it was a panic attack waiting to happen, and Marc said to try and avoid them altogether, if at all possible.  Silas tried staying calm, he really did - but it was no use... He was five seconds from losing his mind, worried that he was going into labor, worried that Sidney wasn't waking up, he was just plain worried and panicking, and he was going to lose it.

Tears raced down his cheeks as he grabbed onto his largely rounded stomach, rocking slightly in hopes that it would somehow ease the pain and tension in his body.

Sidney woke up to the sound of Silas gasping and the bed shaking. He sat up quickly, putting his arm around Silas who was clearly having a panic attack. The first thing he had to do was get that under control before he could find out why he was having a panic attack.

"Silas," Sidney said firmly, rubbing his back. "Listen to my voice. Take a deep breath and hold it for one, two, three. And let it out slowly." He kept talking him through it until it seemed like Silas was at least breathing somewhat normally. "Baby, can you talk to me?"
Silas shook his head at first, taking several shaky breathes until he felt his heart rate slow back down to a relatively normal rate. He then nodded and looked at Sidney with wet watery eyes.

"I think i was having ah... Those... Ah... Braxton Hicks thingies that Marc warned us about..." Silas said quietly, voice still a bit shaky from the momentary panic.

"I'm fine now... Go back to sleep... Still have two more hours before the kids wake up."

Sidney pressed a kiss to his shoulder, putting a hand on his considerable belly. "Are you feeling any pain when you have them?" He rubbed gentle circles on Silas's belly as he helped him lie back down on his side. "We can time them if that would help you feel better?"
Silas shook his head and took a slow and steady breath "No, Sid. I'm fine, I promise..." Silas said quietly, shifting until he found a comfortable position once again - and believe me, it wasn't easy finding a comfortable position at this late stage in his pregnancy "I swear I think they were just the practice contractions... I don't even feel them anymore."

Silas reached over to turn off the lamp light again, but he couldn't close his eyes - thoughts, worries, and fears, all running through his head like crazy at the moment. He was not exactly *ready* to have these babies yet, but if Practice contractions were starting up, it was sure sign that his body was ready, even if he wasn't.

Silas sighed and rubbed his bare stomach, sniffling quietly as a tear tracked down the side of his nose, dripping off and disappearing into his pillow "I'm not sure I'm ready, Sid... I'm just... I'm scared that we aren't ready for three more babies..." he said quietly.

Sidney put his hand on Silas's belly, smiling at him softly in the dark. "Honey, I don't think we're ever going to be ready. We're just going to have to jump in with both feet and hope we swim. We'll have help and all the kids are finally on board with the idea of more siblings. We'll do it and it'll be crazy and we'll wonder why we ever thought it was a good idea and we'll love every minute."

Sidney leaned up to kiss him gently. "I believe in us."
Silas nodded and smiled at Sidney in the dark of their temporary bedroom - he still had his doubts, but if Sidney believed they could somehow manage six kids, especially three that'll be in diapers for a few years, then he too had to believe it.

It was a miracle, actually, for Silas to even be able to fall back to sleep after waking up so abruptly that morning, but he did manage it. He woke again at around nine AM - all of the kids were off to school already, and somehow Zeus had managed to get up onto the bed, actually snuggled up against his side.

Silas smiled and ran his fingers delicately over the pups smooth coat "That's my good boy... I've missed having you snuggling me." Silas said quietly, playing with one of the floppy puppy ears as he stared at the wall, it really was all he could do.

He started feeling that tightening sensation in his stomach again, and hissed as it felt stronger than the ones he had earlier that morning...He didn't want to panic again, but he started feeling that anxiety and fear start creeping up again. Zeus lifted his head from its resting position next to Silas' chest and whined softly "I'm okay, Zeus, I promise I am..." Silas said quietly, trying to soothe the puppy back to sleep.

It wasn't working though, his hand was shaking and he was breaking out in a cold sweat again. Zeus, while not professionally trained, had learned Silas' cues for a panic attack, and in a flash he was bumbling off of the bed and trotting quickly through the house. He found Sidney sitting in the living room, talking to someone on the phone. One bark as a warning, and then a gentle tug to Sidney's pant leg, before he was turning around and racing back into the study where Silas was.

Sidney followed Zeus back to the study were Silas was trembling on the bed and balling up the blankets in his hands. He sat next to him, unclenching Silas's fist. "Silas, you have to breathe. Slow, deep breaths."

He put a hand Silas's belly, could feel how tight it was under his hand. "Okay, another contraction. It's either practice or real. Either way you need to breathe through it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Steps CeruleanSnowFlake 4 1,383 10-06-2019, 01:05 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  Assassin's Baby (closed with roseie1991@yahoo.com) GottaPregnantWil 8 1,691 02-25-2019, 02:14 PM
Last Post: GottaPregnantWil
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 33,338 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 10,237 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  My alien baby (open for one) Littleittyboy 231 34,069 09-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Hurricane, videoshop and baby (closed with tjopj44) bhdire8 126 21,089 02-18-2018, 06:20 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,843 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  O Baby Boom (Open to all) BarefootAndPregnant 408 34,291 07-30-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Crawl out through the Fallout, baby (closed with NSAria) Hyenadog 149 26,914 06-09-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: NSAria
  The mystery of the baby boomer c/w Dot xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 0 656 02-25-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx