Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Right...you're always welcome to join us again if we ever cross paths in the future" Shadow gives Hunter a sad smile "Alright, be careful out there"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter swallowed roughly and nodded before heading out for a run for a few hours just thinking about Shadow and how much the other wolf had become important to him but he didn’t want to burden the other wolf with his presence. He returned hours later with some fish for dinner.
Shadow sighs as he watches Hunter leave, thinking about much he had gotten used to having the other wolf around and about how scared he really was about raising his pups alone. He had fallen into a restless sleep by the time Hunter had returned.
Hunter put the kills near the fire for later and returned to Shadows side curling up next to him sadly. Hunter had grown by himself, he wasn’t good at emotions or how to explain what he felt, he was too good at being alone
Shadow groans softly and snuggles closer to Hunter when the white wolf lays down beside him, smiling a bit at the other's body heat warming him up a bit more.
Hunter felt his heart beat a little quicker as the other man moved closer to him but it was probably due to thinking he was Star so he calmed his heart closing his eyes for a short nap wrapping his tail around Shadow gently
"Hunter" Shadow smiles in his sleep, resting his head on the other wolf's tail as if it were a pillow, sighing happily as his own tail wags.
Hunter froze up a little as he heard Shadow say his name, if he was in his human form he would have been blushing bright red, he curled closer happily before falling asleep
Shadow wakes up early the next morning, yawning softly and carefully standing up to step out of the nest and cook up breakfast.
Shadow grows a little in his sleep from the movement before rolling over falling back to sleep
He smiles a bit and starts cooking the fish Hunter had caught.
Hunters back leg started to move as if he was running and a small bowl left his mouth before he mumbled a little “Shadow…” he mumbled before his leg started moving again
Shadow looks over to him, surprised to hear that Hunter was dreaming about him. He sets the fish aside and makes his way over to the nest to be near the other wolf "It's okay, Hunter. I'm right here" He says as he lays down with him.
Hunters leg calmed down sighing a little curling into the other male without waking nudging him lightly and sighed happily
Shadow smiles a bit and and curls up around Hunter as much as he could with his belly in the way.
Hunter calmed down breathing lightly “Mate….me…no…danger” he mumbled growling a little growing restless again before sitting up, his ears up and guarded as he looked around the cave, his eyes met Shadows “You’re awake, I would have cooked for you” he said shaking off the dream going to the food
"It's alright, you were tired" Shadow says, blushing a bit as he moves back a bit to give Hunter some space "It sounded like you were having a nightmare"
Hunter shook himself out a bit going to finish cooking the food “It was nothing…” he said softly curling in on himself a little as he continued to cook in silence. He had a nightmare Shadow was his mate and he was in danger because of Hunter, he didn’t know what felt worse, that Shadow was in danger in his dream or that he woke up and Shadow wasn’t his mate and probably never would be, he wasn’t even sure if you could have a second mate and if Shadow wanted one it wasn’t going to be a lone wolf with a screwed up leg like Hunter.
"It's okay I get them too" Shadow says as he goes to lay down in his nest "Mostly about something happening to the pups... or to you..." He sighs, mumbling the last part of his sentence to himself.
Hunter was bringing over the food when Shadow said that and it shocked him and he stumbled a bit “What?” He said quietly, his heart beating a little rapidly as he put the food down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,296 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen