Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"It was similar to this time, but you didn't slobber as much" Shadow laughs "No, it was with a different boy that I had a crush on before I met Star"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter laughed and rubbed the back of his neck lightly “Oh yeah? And why didn’t that one work out?”
"He cheated on me so my sister kicked his ass" Shadow chuckles.
Hunter scrunched his nose up a little “I’m sorry to hear that, that would have been tough”
"No worries, it's in the past. I honestly don't even remember the guy's name" Shadow says "He was an ass anyway"
Hunter laughed a little “Well I’m glad then” he winked a little and then stood stretching “Do you want to go for a walk? I know you’re a little slow but it might be nice to get out before you do go into labour”
Shadow stands up and playfully bumps Hunter with his shoulder "Who are you calling slow? I can still keep up with you when I'm a wolf" He fakes a pout and heads toward the cave's entrance "Going out might even help get things started sooner too"
Hunter smiled gently at him “How dare you, I only have 3 feet to run on and I’m still faster normally than you, I’ve been going easy on you” he grinned
"And I'm pregnant, so I'd say we're even" Shadow smirks at the white wolf as he gets ready to run "Prove it and don't hold back on me this time"
Hunter laughed lightly and formed into his wolf form leaning backward grinning at Shadow “Let’s do this”
Shadow crouches down to get ready to take off running "Ready...go!" He calls out and starts running.
Hunter laughed a little and chased after him catching up quickly grinning over at him as he took the lead laughing loudly
"Hey!" Shadow laughs as he tries to run faster, still not quite passing Hunter.
Hunter laughed loudly and bolted fester still getting quite a bit ahead of him
Shadow tries to go even faster but has to stop and catch his breath.
Hunter turned and saw him stop, he ran back to him “You okay?” He said gently smiling at him
"Yeah...just need to rest for a moment" Shadow nods and lays down in the snow.
Hunter laid down next to him smiling gently “Okay, we’ll rest here for a minute”
"Thanks... You're right, I did get slower" Shadow chuckles softly "Let's head back to the cave" He says as he stands up and shakes the snow out of his fur.
Hunter grinned “I’m not going to say I told you so…but” he said playfully and nudged the other wolf as they started to head back

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen