Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I hope you're r-right...I just want to hold them already..." Shadow sighs softly, turning over to lay on his side in the nest before another contraction hits harder than the others "A-Ah! Ow, ow, ow..." He yelps.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Shadow rubbed his back gently “Shhh, you’re okay, just pant Shadow, nice quick pants of air”
Shadow breathes like Hunter told him until the contraction fades away "I-I'm okay...ew, the nest is wet again..." He moves over to a different spot in the nest.
Hunter chuckled softly moving with him “I don’t think it’s going to stay dry Shadow, I mean, there’s a lot of liquid substances going to come out” he laughed rubbing his back gently
"I know..." Shadow pouts, sighing as he lays back down before trying to groom himself clean "I'm ready for this t-to be over already... ah, dammit...mmgh... OW!" He yelps and tenses up, his tail instinctively raising out of the way.
Hunter held him gently “Just pant through, do you feel any urge to push yet or just the contractions?” He asked gently continuing to rub his back
"I-I think I need to push...starting to f-feel pressure..." Shadow says between pants, both paws on his tight belly.
Hunter nodded and took one of Hunters hands in his “Okay, I’ll be here with you the whole time, just take a nice deep breath and bear down” he said rubbing Shadows back with the other hand

(What order would you like?)
(Doesn't matter to me, you can decide)

Shadow takes as deep of a breath as he can then bares down with all of his might, growling and grunting from the effort.
(Okay)

Hunter rubbed his back holding him steady “Great work, doing so good” he smiled gently at his mate watching in amazement at the labouring man
Shadow whimpers and howls as he continues to push until he had to stop and catch his breath "...hurts" He whines breathlessly.
Hunter nodded “I know, I know, but you’re doing so good, do you want me to help you crouch, maybe that will help with progress, you know, gravity?” He said gently pushing Shadows hair out of his face gently
Shadow nods and tries to get up into a crouching position, whining and panting heavily.
Hunter stood and wrapped his arms around Hunter from the back and under his arms holding him up gently so he didn’t have to waste energy crouching himself “Breathe, you’re doing so good”
Shadow pants heavily and whines as he tries to catch his breath "Ow, ow, ow, ow...burning..."
Hunter moves so one hand is supporting Shadow standing and reaches down gently feeling under his tail “Oh, I feel the head crowning, it’s in its human form Shadow, you’re doing so well”
"That would... ah...explain why it...feels so damn big..." Shadow laughs breathlessly, his head resting on Hunter's chest as he starts to push again, grunting loudly as he feels his hole stretching to make way for the baby's emerging head.
Hunter held him tightly making sure to hold his weight to he didn’t have to worry about that, one hand still under him holding the head as it slid out “The heads about halfway out, keep going Shadow, you’re doing so well”
Shadow bares down harder, screaming as the burning in his hole grows stronger and stronger as it stretches tight around the baby's head until it finally squeezes out in a gush of fluids.
Hunter held the head steady not caring about the fluids that landed on his hand “You’re so strong, now you just need the shoulders and they’ll come right out” he said and kissed Shadows shoulder gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,981 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen