Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"O-Okay... I can do this..." Shadow mumbles to himself as he catches his breath and gets ready to push.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently and held him up steadily wiping his face and neck with the wet cloth before putting his hand back down and holding the baby to make sure he could grab it when it came out
Shadow takes a deep breath and pushes as hard as he can, for as long as he was able to, whimpering as the baby's shoulders slowly start to emerge.
Hunter kissed his shoulder gently feeling the baby start to fully emerge “Yes, keep going Shadow, so so close” he said holding the baby steady, because of the baby having the bigger wolf legs he knew Shadow was going to have to keep pushing until past the hips of the baby before it would slide out easily
"Can you... ngh...p-pull it out...?" Shadow whines tiredly.
Hunter held both Shadow and the baby steady “I can’t, the legs are about the same width as the shoulders, I’ll really hurt you, you need to keep pushing okay?” He said softly and kissed him lightly on the shoulder “Do you want me to bite you to give you a bid of adrenaline?” He asked quietly
"D-Do it...please...just need enough to get this one...out so I can...r-rest up for the next one" Shadow nods, tilting his head to the left so Hunter has more room to access his shoulder.
Hunter nodded holding onto him tightly before kissing along his shoulder softly before biting down sinking his canines in just enough not to damage anything important but to give him adrenaline. He held the baby gently waiting for him to push
Shadow yelps and pushes hard, growling under his breath as the baby slowly makes it's way out.
Hunter kissed where he bit gently still holding him he felt the baby drop and pulled it close as it started to wail and howl “You did it Shadow, one little girl down, three more to go” he said before gently lowering Shadow to the ground and sat the baby on Shadows chest gently while he rested
"O-Oh! Hi baby girl...she's beautiful... Hello, s-sweetheart" Shadow gasps and rests a hand on the baby's back, holding her securely against his chest as he grooms her clean.
Hunter smiled gently and stroked his hands through Shadows hair gently as the little girl curled in on herself and wrapped her tail around calming down as Shadow licked her. Hunter rubbed his back gently “See, she’s perfect, you’re doing great”
"She looks so much like Star" Shadow grins tearfully as he cuddles his daughter close to keep her warm "She's so small" He chuckles softly.
Hunter laughed a little and touched her head gently “I mean, you do have four of them inside you they can’t be that large” he smiled gently “But it’s strange how something so tiny causes so much pain coming out”
"Having her here in my arms makes the pain worth it...I think I'm in love again" Shadow grins and kisses the newborn's forehead as she coos in his arms.
Hunter smiled gently and gently ran his fingers through Shadows hair gently “She is really beautiful” he said smiling brightly looking at the little girl as she curled up in Shadows arms
"She is, my beautiful little Marie" Shadow coos softly at her as she falls asleep on his chest.
Hunter smiles brightly and kissed Shadows head gently “You should rest for a few minutes before your contractions start up again” he said softly
"You're right, can you take care of her while I'm asleep?" Shadow yawns and passes Marie to Hunter.
Hunter nodded “Oh yeah” he said softly and took Marie letting her curl up on his chest. He gently rubbed Shadows back as he rested

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen