Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Marie grunts and coos softly in her sleep as she's moved into Hunter's arms "She likes you" Shadow smiles and shuts his eyes.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently “I’d hope so after all the times I helped put her to sleep” he chuckled softly and stroked her hair lightly rubbing Shadows back gently until he knew he was asleep
Marie opens and closes her tiny hands and coos in her sleep as she gets comfortable in Hunter's arms.
Hunter smiled gently and rocked the tiny baby in his arm singing a soft lullaby to her to settle her fully looking over at his mate, so proud of him
Shadow smiles in his sleep, tail wagging a bit.
Hunter chuckled lightly rubbing his mate’s back gently waiting for him to wake from more contractions. He smiled gently at the little pup
It doesn't take long for Shadow to wake up with a tired groan.
Hunter gently tucked the small pup in the other corner of the nest covering her in a cloth to keep her warm “You okay?” He asked softly going to Hunter rubbing his back gently
"Y-Yeah...I think the next pup is ready..." Shadow says, getting up to change positions and get more comfortable.
Hunter rubbed his back gently “Okay, what position would you like to try to have this baby in” he said softly rubbing his back as he had a contraction “You’re doing good, just breathe”
"I want to stay on all fours" Steve says as he moves onto his hands and knees.
Hunter nodded and rubbed his back gently taking his hand “You’re doing so good” he said softly “You ready for this?” He said softly and kissed his head rubbing the back of his hand
"I-I'm ready..." Shadow smiles a bit, feeling more confident this time.
Hunter smiled brightly and rubbed his back watching in awe as his stomach contracted, the muscles rippling across his stomach “Are you ready? Do you feel the urge yet?”
"Y-Yeah..." Shadow nods and starts pushing, his back arching a bit as he does.
Hunter rubs his back gently and held his hand for it to squeeze “You’re doing great, make sure to breathe” he said softly watching as the baby lowered
"...I-I know" Shadow nods as he stops pushing to catch his breath, gently squeezing his mate's hand.
Hunter kissed his cheek gently “I love you, you’re so strong” he said “You’re starting to bulge so the baby will be crowning soon” he said softly rubbing his back and still holding his hand
"I-I can feel it..." He chuckles breathlessly.
Hunter laughs a little “I’m sure you can” he said softly as a tail appeared “Okay, this one is coming out tail first, don’t worry, the wolf legs are flexible so you should still be able to get it out the same way as the last one”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen