Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow winces a bit and gasp when the pup comes out "Ngh...he's beautiful...looks like a mini-me" He chuckles and cuddles the pup close to keep him warm.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently and hugged Shadow close gently running his fingers through his hair lightly “Even down to the streak” he chuckled softly running a finger over the streak on the fur the pup had “Just one more Shadow and you’ll be able to rest properly with all 4 of your pups”
"Finally, I'm going to sleep for like a week after all of th-this..." Shadow chuckles, smiling at his pups.
Hunter laughs lightly “Sorry, I don’t think I’m looking after the pups for their first week of life all by myself” he teased playfully and continued stroking Shadows hair lightly “Do you want to try and rest again or are you still getting contractions?”
"But they're so damn cute" Shadow teases back "I'm sure they won't give you much trouble" He chuckles, nuzzling his babies "I'm still getting them, but not as bad as before"
Hunter laughed softly and kissed his head lightly “I’m sure they wouldn’t but I’d still prefer to have your company as well” he said smiling “Do you want to try and rest then?” He asked softly putting his hand on Shadows stomach feeling the contraction and the child moving under his hand
Shadow nods and snuggles up to Hunter to sleep "Yeah...I'm tired..."
Hunter chuckled softly and kissed his head gently “I’m not surprised you’re tired” he said softly and stroked his side gently until he fell back to sleep
Shadow wraps his arms around Hunter and snores softly.
Hunter smiled gently continuing to stroke Shadows side until he was ready to give birth to the last child
About half an hour passes before Shadow wakes up with a soft whine.
Hunter smiled rubbing his back “Hey, just breathe, you’re okay” he said softly
"This is it...last pup" Shadow smiles a bit and shifts to lay on his side, one leg propped up on the side of the nest.
Hunter rubbed his back gently “The last one” he said smiling gently rubbing his back through a contraction gently “You’ve done so well”
"That's because I had you here with me, I don't think I could have done it without you"
Hunter laughed lightly “You’ve done this so easily, barely broken a sweat, you would have definitely been okay without me”
Shadow chuckles and kisses him "You helped more than you're giving yourself credit for"
Hunter laughed a little and shook his head lightly “I don’t think so” he said and tucked some of Shadows hair behind his ear gently “You ready to get this last one out?”
"More than ready" Shadow nods.
Hunter smiles encouragingly “Okay, whenever you feel that urge start pushing” he said softly rubbing Shadows back gently watching as the contraction started to ripple through his body again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen