Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Alright..." Shadow says, still keeping an eye on his mate as they hunt together while the pups watch to learn how to hunt.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled at the pups as he weakened a rabbit for them to chase and hunt down themselves. He growls a little at the familiar sent “My brothers are near” he said to Shadow looking around quickly
"Kids, come back to Papa" Shadow calls out to the pups, gathering them close to protect them "Should we head back to the cave?" He asks Hunter.
Hunter nodded and ushered them all towards the cave quickly trying not to show how worried he was as he stumbled again
Shadow guides his family to the back of the cave where they can hide while he keeps watch at the cave's entrance.
Hunter sat next to Shadow watching out on the land before his brother came into view. He stood growling stepping forward towards him “Titan, what do you want? Why won’t you leave us in peace” he said angrily

Titan laughed and stalked towards Hunter and Shadow, two other wolves flanking him “Because you should have died years ago and we don’t want our bloodline tainted with something like you” he said nodding to the wolves as they moved towards Shadow to distract him while Titan moved to fight Hunter
"Don't you dare touch him!" Shadow growls as he attempts to move to stand by Hunter's side to protect him "You're the ones that are tainting your bloodline! Hunter is the only decent person out of all of you!"
Hunter growled and bared his teeth at the two wolves heading towards Shadow. He saw one look behind Shadow and into the cave and immediately jumped on him growling and fighting him desperately not wanting him near the pups.

Titan laughed watching before nodding to the other wolf who pounced on Shadow as he headed towards Hunter grabbing him by the neck, Hunter howling as Titans teeth tore into his skin and he was dragged towards the cliff edge
"Hunter!" Shadow yelps as he's tackled to the ground "Get away from him, you asshole!" He growls and snaps at the wolf that was holding him down, desperately trying to get away and help his mate.
Hunter whimpered and struggled in the grip of his brother before the pulling his good back leg back and then kicking up into Titans chest feeling him release his neck he pulled back growling as he stared down his brother. Titan licked his lips of the blood and grinned “Well that was enough fun for today, come on boys, let’s go” he said before running off the other wolves on his tail leaving them. Hunter whimpered quietly before laying down in the snow, his breathing laboured and his shoulders and neck bleeding from the bites
Shadow immediately gets up and runs to his mate's side"I've got you, you'll be okay... " He nuzzles Hunter and gently licks at his wounds "Let's get you back inside, okay?" He says, shifting into human form to carry Hunter back into their cave.
Hunter stayed in his wolf form curling up in Shadows arms as much as he could whimpering quietly. Once he was put down he turned back into his human form, the blood coating his neck and his muscles all tense
"It's okay, we're safe now...let's get you cleaned up, babe" Shadow says as he gathers up some snow to use as a water source to clean the blood off of Hunter's skin.
Hunter whimpered as he was cleaned up “I’m sorry” he said quietly looking at Shadow out of the corner of his eye. He laid flat on his back once cleaned and stared at the roof, his stomach looked just slightly bloated compared to normal
"You don't have to apologize, you were just trying to protect me and the pups" Shadow says as the pups come over and snuggle up to Hunter, being careful not to hurt him.
Hunter smiled gently at the pups as they curled around him. He sighed a little “I just…I wish I could protect you better” he said softly and played with some of the pups fur just continuing to stare at the roof quietly
"You're doing enough, it's okay" Shadow says "Just relax and get some rest so you can heal up" He smiles softly and leans down to kiss Hunter.
Hunter kissed him back softly holding his cheek and gently stroking it before he pulled away. He sighed softly “I feel like my whole body is tended up now that I’ve been on alert, even my stomach feels right” he laughed lightly
"Well at least the bites didn't go very deep, you should be okay..." Shadow says as he finishes cleaning up his mate.
Hunter smiled gently “I’m glad I have a mate that takes such good care of me” he said softly and squeezed Shadow’s hand gently kissing the back of it lightly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen