Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow smiles back at Hunter and kisses his forehead "I'm glad to have a mate that does the same for me" He says "You always take care of me, now it's my turn to take care of you"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled lovingly at the other wolf and sat up his stomach gurgling a little “I’m hungry, we need to cook up something” he stood up stretching a little his bloated stomach sticking out slightly as he did so before he went picking up some rabbits and began preparing them to cook
"I can cook tonight, you rest" Shadow says, noticing his mate's bloated stomach but deciding not to comment on it.
Hunter shook his head and smiled lightly at his mate “I want to cook, it relaxes me, I feel like I’m taking care of you when I do” he said stoking the fire to get it started before starting to cook the rabbits
"Can I at least help you?" Shadow nuzzles him "I want to take care of you too"
Hunter smiles at the affection “Hmmm, okay” he said softly and moved a little to the side so they were next to each other. He wrapped an arm around the other mans shoulder bringing him close, turning and kissing his head gently
Shadow smiles and nuzzles Hunter while they cook together "...hey, babe? I was thinking about what happened today and I...I think we should find a new cave somewhere else. Your brothers know that we live here now, it isn't safe here anymore..."
Hunter sighed softly looking around “This has been my home for all my life…” he said quietly “I wouldn’t know where else to go, where we could have access to food close to us or where we could be safe” he said softly “But I understand….where do you think we should go?”
"We could come back once it's safe to return" Shadow suggests "Food and water might be easier to find if we move to one of the warmer places like the rainforest"
Hunter sighed softly “I don’t know if it would ever be safe to return” he said sadly before nodding “It will take us quite a while to get there, do you think the pups will be okay with a journey like that?”
"We don't have to leave right away, we can wait until you're healed and prepare the pups to travel until then"
Hunter nodded holding Shadow tightly to his side “I love you” he said softly kissing his head lightly before he took the rabbits off for them to eat
"I love you too, so much" Shadow smiles and brings the food over to the pups so they can all eat together.
Hunter smiled gently and watched the pups devour some of the rabbit as he ate his own “So, when should we leave?” He said softly
"As soon as you're all healed up and fit to travel such a long distance" Shadow says, smiling as he watches the pups.
Hunter smiled gently at his mate “I’m fine” he said softly and rolled his shoulders “The bite doesn’t hurt that much and he must have missed the important parts, it just feels bruised” he said shrugging before wincing at the pull of the muscles near the bruises
"Still...I noticed that you've been walking weird lately, you're stumbling more than usual...I don't think we should travel until you're well again" Shadow says, raising a brow when Hunter winces.
Hunter smiled gently at the other man “You’re just being a worry wart, I’m fine, I promise and we can always stop if it becomes too much” he said softly and tucked some of Shadows hair behind his ear “But I do love how sweet and worried you’re being” he grinned
"Who are you calling a worry wart?" Shadow laughs "I'm always sweet unless someone pisses me off" He smirks.
Hunter laughed lightly “I know, believe me, I know” he teased playfully before yawning a little “I think it’s time for bed anyway” he said stretching a little before curling up in his wolf form the pups moving to him and cuddling up to him waiting for Shadow to curl up on the other side so they were in the middle

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen