Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow smiles and curls up with his family "Goodnight everyone" He yawns.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently before curling up a little more and falling to sleep
2 Weeks Later.

Shadow finishes packing his deer skin backpack with food and other necessities and slips it on over his shoulder "Everyone ready to go?" He asks his mate and pups.
Hunter smiled gently and nodded looking at the pups as they wrestled each other in the cave. He walked over to Hunter and kissed him softly “I love you and I’m ready for our new adventure” he smiled brightly
"I love you too, all of you" Shadow grins and kisses back.
Hunter smiled brightly and held his cheek gently before pulling back and shifting to his wolf form before heading out making sure the pups were following them
Shadow shifts into wolf form and follows his family.
Hunter stumbled a few times, he wasn’t sure what was making him so unbalanced as it seemed to be getting worse instead of better but he tried to disguise the stumbles as playing with the pups or seeing something around not wanting to worry his mate
"You okay, Daddy?" Marie asks, noticing how unsteady Hunter was on his feet.
Hunter smiled and licked Marie’s cheek lightly “Of course baby girl” he said softly “My feet just won’t stay straight today” he joked with her as they walked on
Marie giggles and walks ahead of him "You can just walk in my footprints so your feet know where to go!" She tells him, holding one of her back legs up off the ground so Hunter could more easily follow her footprints in the snow.
Hunter looked at her lovingly “Sweetie, that’s so nice” he said feeling very emotional all of a sudden, especially with Marie lifting her back leg to be like him, his chest tightened as he followed her slowly as she wasn’t used to having the other leg up like he was
Shadow grins lovingly as he watches his mate and daughter.
Hunter looked over at Shadow tears welling in his eyes before continuing to follow his daughter as the boys played with each other behind them.
Shadow moves to walk alongside Hunter, nuzzling his snout against his mate's neck.
Hunter smiled nuzzling his mate back lightly “I love you” he said softly before sitting down to rest, his back leg aching a little along with his hips for some reason. “I must be getting old, my leg and hips are giving me trouble” he chuckled lying down in the snow smiling up at Shadow
"I love you too" Shadow smiles and lays down with him "My hips ached like crazy when I was pregnant" He says.
Hunter looked at him confused “I’m sure it’s just cause even before we left we had been running around a lot more than usual” he said looking at his mate, he didn’t want to get his hopes up of carrying a litter if he wasn’t
"That's true, they could be aching from the cold too"
Hunter laughed lightly “I mean, I’ve lived in the cold my whole life, I don’t think that would hinder me now, well I mean, maybe if I am getting old” he chuckled lightly before standing back up

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen