Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"You're not that old" Shadow laughs as he helps Hunter stand up.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter laughed lightly “Maybe not but my bones at the end might be cause of all the wear on them” he chuckled a little before they started to move on again
"Maybe" Shadow chuckles, making sure to stay close to Hunter as they continue their journey.
Hunter smiled gently at his mate as they continued on “Maybe we should stop for today, the pups look tired” he said softly after a few hours
"Good idea, you look like you could use some rest too" Shadow says as the group starts slowing down "It looks like there's a cave up ahead, we can spend the night there"
Hunter smiled tiredly and nodded heading to the cave curling up as soon as they got in yawning “I’m so tired” he chuckled as the pups curled up next to him quickly, none of them even feeling like they wanted to eat
Shadow takes a look around the cave to make sure it was safe to stay in for the night before going to lay down with his family.
Hunter looked over at Shadow “Everything alright?” He asked quietly curling around the pups slightly
"Yeah, this place is empty other than a couple of mice" Shadow replies, smiling back at his mate.
Hunter smiled tiredly at Shadow “Good, we can rest until morning and then head off again” he said softly looking at the sleeping pups smiling gently before looking back at Shadow “Thank you again, for letting me be a part of your family and letting them be my pups too even though they are technically not”
"They're just as much yours as they are mine and Star's. You love them like your own and that's all that matters, you're their dad and you always will be" Shadow smiles lovingly and his tail wags.
Hunter smiled gently back and yawned a little curling up some more smiling lovingly over at Shadoen before closing his eyes to sleep
Shadow sighs happily and goes to sleep as well.
Hunter is restless in the night, his hips still giving him trouble. He got up early and went outside to lay in the snow for a while hoping to help with the pain a little
The pups wake up and follow Hunter when he leaves to lay in the snow with him.
Hunter smiled gently “Hey babies” he said softly and smiled as they cuddled up with him, he wrapped his tail around them not wanting them to be cold
"Why are you laying in the snow?" Sunny asks.
Hunter smiled gently “My bones are a bit sore, the cold helps a bit” he said softly to Sunny licking his cheek gently
"Oh, okay" Sunny smiles and stays snuggled up to him.
Hunter smiled gently curling around the pups as much as he could wanting to make sure they weren’t cold

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen