Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
A few rabbits are hopping through the snow not far from the cave.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter turns into his wolf form going and hunting down a couple of rabbits before returning back to the cave with them
Marie was awake now, holding a dead mouse she had caught in her mouth.
Hunter smiled dropping the rabbits near the fire and going to her “Did you catch that all by yourself? You’re so smart baby girl!” He said proudly turning to his human form to pick her up happily
Marie grins proudly "Papa said that I'm getting better at hunting for myself"
Hunter kissed her head softly “Don’t get too good, I wanna be your daddy for a little while longer” he laughed softly and tickled her tummy lightly
"You'll always be my Daddy, even when I'm better at hunting than you" Marie teases him, giggling as he tickles her.
Hunter laughed softly “How dare you disrespect me like that” he laughed lightly and kissed her head gently “You will definitely be a better hunter than me one day baby girl, there’s no doubt in my mind”
Marie laughs and hugs him.
Hunter smiled brightly hugging her back tightly kissing the side of her head “I love you baby girl, so so much” he said softly going back over to the fire “Do you want me to reach you how to cook the rabbits?”
"I love you too" Marie giggles and her tail wags "Yeah! Please teach me!"
Hunter smiled brightly and sat down next to the fire with her “Rule one, always be wary of fire, you don’t want to burn yourself just for some food” he said softly and got the pan showing her how he cooked rabbits with one that he caught and then helped her cook the second one with him
Marie copies everything Hunter showed her.
Hunter smiled brightly as he taught her “You’re getting this so fast baby girl! You’re so smart” he grinned
Marie giggles and turns the rabbit over to cook the opposite side.
Hunter kissed her head gently and looked over at the pups and Shadow seeing them start to stir
Shadow wakes up and yawns, gently nuzzling each of the pups.
Hunter smiled brightly at Shadow before returning his focus to the rabbit and Marie helping her finish off the last rabbit
The last rabbit is a little over cooked but not quite burnt.
Hunter kissed her head again “Okay, so this is done a little too much baby, sorry, I got distracted, but it’s still good to eat” he said smiling at Marie gently before setting them aside to cool a little

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen