Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow hugs Hunter close and kisses him.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter pulled back smiling brightly at his mate stroking his cheek gently. He gripped onto Shadow’s shoulders as he suddenly felt dizzy, he paled slightly

(I was thinking with hunters pups that they think he has 4 but he actually has 5 maybe?)
"Hunter?! Baby, what's wrong?" Shadow helps his mate lay down.

(Ooo, I really like that idea!)
Hunter shook his head “I’m okay, just a dizzy spell” he said quietly taking deep breaths in and out “I’m okay, I’m okay” he said softly
Marie comes over and nuzzles Hunter.
Hunter smiled and pet Marie gently “I’m okay baby girl, I promise” he said closing his eyes breathing deeply before sitting back up shaking his head a little “I’m good”
"No you're not...was it because of my cooking?" Marie whimpers.
Hunter pulled her close “Of course not baby” he said softly kissing her head gently “You cooked perfectly, I wouldn’t let you make us sick would I?” He said softly before he felt a wave of nausea and quickly passed her to Shadow before running out of the cave vomiting near the trees
Shadow cuddles Marie as she starts crying "It's okay, baby girl. You didn't make Daddy sick..."
Hunter vomited a couple more times before eating some snow to clear out his mouth before he went back inside and gently took Marie from Shadow “Baby girl, it’s okay, you didn’t make me sick, I promise” he said bouncing her gently
"B-But you threw up after eating the rabbit I cooked..." Marie sniffles.
(Sorry my reply mustn’t have sent before)

Hunter bounced her lightly “Baby, if it was the rabbit everyone would be sick, I promise it’s not. I must have had some berries that upset my stomach. I wouldn’t lie to you, you know that” he said softly and kissed her head
(No worries lol)

Marie hugs Hunter tightly.
Hunter smiled hugging her back tightly “I love you baby girl, I’ll always be here for you I promise”
"I'll be here for you too, Daddy!" Marie smiles.
Hunter laughed and smiled gently kissing her forehead “I know you will” he said before gently putting her back down to go over to her brothers before going back over to Shadow smiling gently at him
Shadow nuzzles and kisses him "May we should stay here for a little while longer before moving on, until you're feeling better..."
Hunter shook his head lightly and smiled nuzzling him back “I’m okay, I think it was just from the berries earlier, they tasted funny at the time but I was just so hungry I wolfed them down” he chuckled lightly
"Alright...if you're sure..." Shadow says, looking a bit unsure.
Hunter rubbed his mates cheek gently “Stop being so worried, I’m okay, I promise” he said softly and curled up into his side happily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen