Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Maybe, it's possible" Shadow grins "We'll just have to wait and see"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter looked down and touched his stomach gently “Maybe…maybe I am…what symptoms did you have? I mean, I knew by the way you walked but that’s hard for me because I walk weirdly as it is”
"Mood swings, nausea, I was always hungry, my back and legs were always sore, stuff like that" Shadow tells him.
Hunter blushed a little “So you mean everything I’ve been experiencing today and yesterday…apart from the moodiness changes” he laughed lightly
"Wait...yeah...exactly what you've been experiencing..." Shadow stares at Hunter in surprise.
Hunter swallowed gently and touched his stomach gently “I…I’m probably carrying pups?” He said a little nervously
"Seems like it" Shadow grins, his tail wagging.
Hunter looked at him biting his lip “Maybe we shouldn’t travel then? Or will it be okay for me to travel for a while?”
"We should stay here for awhile, we don't know exactly how long you've been pregnant" Shadow says, we can continue on our way when the new pups are big enough to travel safely "
Hunter chewed on his lip “Well probably about a month right? That’s when we were together in that way, which means I would have a few months left before it’s time”
"Do you think you'll be feeling well enough to travel before you have them?"
Hunter shrugged “How did you feel? Do you think I’ll be okay?” He said softly chewing on his lip lightly
"Well I didn't have the hip pain you've been having...I think we should stay here for now"
Hunter laughed gently and rubbed his neck “We’re going to have quite a few pups all at once, so you think we’ll be able to handle it?”
"Of course we will, the pups we already have are so well behaved, I don't think we'll have much trouble" Shadow chuckles.
Hunter laughed lightly “They’re well behaved for now cause we can give them all our attention, when we double that will it be the same” he said shaking his head lightly
"Good point...we'll find a way to manage, we always do" Shadow replies.
Hunter sighed a little bit and rubbed his stomach gently “Wow…” he said softly and bit his lip lightly “I’m kind of freaking out a little” he laughed lightly

(Wanna skip to when Hunter is nesting?)
(Sure!)

"So am I to be honest" Shadow laughs.
Hunter curled up in his nest fixing bits and pieces being very pedantic to make it perfect which was very hard when the pups kept running over it. He was getting more and more upset chewing on his lip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen