Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I know it hurts, believe me I know, but you can't give up. You're so strong, you can do this" Shadow squeezes his hand "Just try to breathe and focus on me, okay? I'm right here to help"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter whimpered and nodded “I’m so tired, how am I going to have the energy to push them out when the time comes” he said scared before squeezing Shadows hand and shutting his eyes panting through the pain
"Just try to get some rest before that time comes, you're strong enough to do it" Shadow says softly "Try to get some sleep for now, okay?"
Hunter whimpered lightly “I don’t think I can sleep right now” he said quietly “How long do you think I have before the first one comes?” He asked scared
"I'm not really sure, pups take as long as they want to so it's hard to say for sure"
Hunter laughed humourlessly “Well daddy would like you all to hurry up please” he said to his stomach before squeezing Shadows hand again breathing heavily crying out a little
"Looks like they listened to you" Shadow laughs softly and kisses Hunter's head.
Hunter whimpered and gasped a little for air as the pain passed “I can’t do this” he said tears running down his face, he wiped them away quickly
"Yes you can, baby. I thought the same thing when I gave birth"
Hunter shook his head before arching his chest up crying out at another pain before it passed and he settled back down breathing heavily “Y-you didn’t cry, you barely cried out, I haven’t even started to birth them yet”
"I've never been one to cry when I'm in pain, even when I was a pup" Shadow says, nuzzling and grooming Hunter.
Hunter sighed “I thought I was stronger than this” he said shakily before yelping as he felt one of the pups start to lower, his face worried
"You are strong, you're stronger than I've ever been" Shadow says softly before taking a peek at Hunter's hole "You're starting to bulge already, babe"
Hunter shook his head “No, no, no, no, no” he muttered shaking lightly before crying out as another contraction overtook him and he pushed hard with his body telling him to
"That's it, baby! Keep going just like that!" Shadow encourages him.
Hunter leaned back spreading his legs as much as he could grabbing Shadow’s hand tightly, panting between contractions before whimpering as he felt another and leaned back crying out and pushing hard again clenching his teeth and squeezing Shadows hand tightly
Shadow gently holds one of Hunter's legs up and out of the way "Good job, babe. You're doing great!" He praises his boyfriend "You're so strong, keep it up"
Hunter cried shaking his head “It hurts, it hurts so much” he cried out again before pushing down as hard as he could howling out a little
"I know it does, but you're doing great" Shadow smiles softly "The first pup is starting to crown"
Hunter screamed out a little “Oh god, it’s burning” he cried out waiting for the next contraction before pushing again howling out in pain as he did

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen