Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow carefully wiggled the shoulders free before pulling the baby out.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter cried out as the baby was moved inside him before lying back down breathing heavily looking over at Shadow “Are they okay?”
"He's perfect" Shadow grins and lays the pup down on Hunter's chest.
Hunter sighed happily and stroked his fur gently “He’s white like me but with your streak” he said tearfully
"He's beautiful" Shadow grins and nuzzles the pup "What should we name him?"
Hunter chewed on his lip lightly “How about Flash?” He said softly running his finger over the coloured part of the fur in an almost lightning pattern
"It fits him" Shadow laughs and kisses Flash's head.
Hunter smiled gently watching them before curling up to Shadow again.
Shadow cuddles Hunter close and rubs his back to help him relax.
Hunter sighed softly “Just two more, I’m halfway done” he said tiredly
"You're almost done, I'm so proud of you. You're doing fantastic, baby" Shadow praises him.
Hunter whimpered and nodded curling tighter into Shadow “It hurts so bad” he whimpered “I knew it was going to hurt but it’s so much worse than I imagined”
"I told you that no matter how bad you think it is, it's actually worse...I wasn't saying that to scare you, I just wanted you to be prepared..." Shadow sighs softly.
Hunter nodded at him “I know” he said quietly “I was just hoping maybe my pain tolerance was better than I thought it was, obviously not” he said softly
"I still think you're strong, regardless of your pain tolerance" Shadow says softly.
Hunter smiled gently up at him and leaned up kissing him softly “I love you so much” he said tearfully “At least they all seem to be in pup form” he said sighing in relief
"Yeah, that should make it easier than if they were in human form"
Hunter nodded and scrunched up his nose a little “I’m struggling with them in their pup forms, I don’t know how I’d go in their human forms” he said shaking his head a little
"Let's just hope that the rest are in pup form too..."
Hunter smiled gently at him before whimpering as another pain ran through him “I guess the next one doesn’t want me resting” he said his face scrunched up a little

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen