Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Good job, baby. You're starting to bulge already, seems like this one won't be giving you as much trouble as the last one did" Shadow assures his mate, watching as the pup begins to emerge.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter grunted and groaned nodding “Still really hurts though” he said tearfully before crying out at another contraction and pushing down as hard as he could
"I know it does, believe me I know it does" Shadow sighs as he wipes away his mate's tears.
Hunter whined loudly squeezing Shadow’s hand tightly breathing heavily as he felt the familiar burning start again. He tried closing his legs shaking his head “No. Not again” he whined painfully
"Hey, it's okay. You can do this, I'm right here to help you through it" Shadow says as he gently holds Hunter's legs apart.
Hunter cried out and pushed down howling out as he felt himself being stretched “Get out please!!!” He screamed
Shadow carefully tries to help the pup out.
Hunter shook tiredly whimpering through the break in contraction before he grunted and pushed down again biting down into his arm to stop his screams as tears fell down his face quickly
Shadow gently but firmly pulls the pup out, causing it to start crying "You did it, baby. It's over now, you did so amazing, Hunter" He sighs with relief and nuzzles his exhausted mate as he passes the pup to him.
Hunter sighed in relief, his whole body shaking tiredly as he took the pup from Shadow “Hi there” he said tiredly running the pups back gently and moved so he could lay in Shadows arms yawning lightly
Shadow cuddles Hunter close and kisses his forehead "Good job, baby"
Hunter sighed softly “I’m so glad it’s over, I’m so tired” he said softly “What should we name this last one” he said blinking tiredly trying not to sleep immediately
"How about Silver since his coloring is grey?" He suggests.
Hunter smiled tiredly and nodded “Sounds good” he said softly curling into Shadow tiredly
Shadow cuddles Hunter and the pups close.
Hunter fell asleep snoring softly wrapped up in Shadow’s arms
He smiles and gently grooms Hunter.
Hunter woke a little later whimpering in pain “What’s happening?” He asked wrapping his arms around his stomach
"No? What's wrong, babe?" Shadow asks tiredly.
Hunter looked at Shadow scared “It’s hurting again, is there another one?” He said starting to cry a little

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,348 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen