Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow smiles and mumbles her name, recognizing his daughter's scent even while asleep.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Marie smiled happily “Hey daddy” she said softly and groomed him gently
"Hey, baby girl. When did you get here?" Shadow yawns and opens his eyes.
Marie smiled gently “Papa sent me, he wanted to get some fruit for you” she said smiling softly
Shadow smiles and nuzzles her "You all take such good care of me"
Marie laughs softly “Daddy, you raised me and Papa loves you more than anything of course we want to take care of you. Especially now you’re a bit older this pregnancy might be a bit harder, we’ll be here for that”
"I'm not that old, you pup" Shadow laughs "I appreciate that you're all here for me though, just like I'll be there for you when you finally give me grandbabies"
Marie laughed lightly “I’m not saying that, but you were fairly young when you had us, you’ve even got a couple of gray tufts of fur now” she teased playfully “And I don’t see me giving you grandpups anytime soon” she laughed lightly
"Damn, I'll have to pester your siblings for grandpups" Shadow laughs, his tail wagging happily.
Marie rolled her eyes and shook her head “You’ll have your own pups to worry about for a while, so you don’t have to worry” she laughed lightly “You think they’ll be coming soon?”
"I really hope so, they should be here soon...unless they're too comfortable in there and don't want to leave" Shadow laughs, nosing at his belly gently.
Marie laughed lightly “Well I suppose you don’t want them to get too comfortable, harder to get them out when they would want to leave” she laughed softly

(Maybe he should have the first one with Marie and she sends one of her brothers to look for Hunter?)
(I love that idea, it would show how much she's matured over the years)

"Exactly, your Papa didn't have an easy time with your youngest siblings. I hope that's not the case with this litter" Shadow sighs, anxiou fidgeting a bit.
Marie sighed a little “But Papa had other issues first, like his foot and hip so you knew it would be harder for him and honestly his pain tolerance isn’t as good as yours” she laughed lightly “Don’t worry daddy, you’ll be fine, I promise”
"I know I will be, I'll have you and your Papa here to help me" Shadow smiles, flinching a bit as a dull ache spreads across his round belly.
Marie smiled gently then frowned “Are you okay daddy?” She asked gently and licked him gently
"Yeah...I've been getting false contractions since last night...I'm fine" Shadow smiles at his eldest daughter.
Marie frowned a little “Did you tell Papa? What if they aren’t fake contractions? How many have you had?” She asked softly
"No...I didn't want him to worry over nothing" Shadow admits "I'm pretty sure they're fake, they're too irregular to be real"
Marie laughed lightly “Papa would worry about you if you had a thorn in your paw. But maybe it means it’s getting close to your time, you probably should have told him” she smiled gently “How many do you think you’ve had?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,033 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen