Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Th-The head isn't out yet?!" Shadow whimpers desperately "seriously?" He sobs to himself.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter moved his hand and gently held Shadow’s cheek softly “I love you, you’re so strong, you’re going to get through this, I just need you to push on this next contraction for as long as you can”
Shadow nods and pants softly, trying to calm down before needing to push again.
Hunter kissed his head softly “I love you, you’re doing so good” he said softly before moving back down and holding his leg up gently
Shadow takes a deep breath and pushes as hard as he can, even harder than he thought he could.
Hunter nodded “Keep bearing down, the heads almost out!” He said holding the head steady with one hand and his leg up with the other
"I...ngh...I'm trying dammit!" Shadow sobs.
Hunter whimpered hearing his mate in so much pain and sighed in relief as the head came free with a hush of fluids “Heads out baby, just the shoulders now and I can pull it out” he said smiling at his labouring mate
"Finally..." Shadow sighs with relief at the small break between contractions.
Hunter smiled gently at him “You’re doing so well baby” he said watching his mate carefully due to how tired he seemed to be “Once you get this one out you can rest for a bit hopefully”
"I-I hope so...hopefully the rest are easier than this one..." Shadow says, his voice rough from screaming.
Hunter nodded “I think they will be” he said gently “This one is quite big, I don’t think there’s enough room in there for any more big ones” he chuckled softly waiting for his mate to start pushing again
Shadow nods and tenses up, whimpering softly "N-Not again..."
Hunter smiled encouragingly at him “Nice big pushes to get the shoulders out and then I should be able to pull this big pup out and you can rest”
Shadow forces a smile through the pain and takes a deep breath before bearing down with all of his might, screaming as the pup slowly starts squeezing it's way out.
Hunter held the baby steady as the shoulders slowly squeezed out before the contraction ended and they slid back in “Okay baby, I need you to push for as long as you can, if you need to breath through the next contraction do that, the shoulders started to come out but went back in so we need a nice long one to get them out enough that I can help”
Shadow groans and lets out a frustrated sob "Oh come on!" He whimpers.
Hunter moved to him and kissed his head softly “I know you’re frustrated and tired and in pain but this will all be over soon, I promise you” he said softly
"...o-okay..." Shadow sighs and leans into Hunter's touch.
Hunter stroked his fur gently “Do you want to try and push through the next contraction or breathe through this one to try and get some energy back?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,269 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen