Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow takes a deep breath and pushes hard, shaking slightly from the effort.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter smiled gently rubbing his back “good work baby, it’s moving down nice and easily, see, I told you the last two would be nice and easy for you” he said happily “Maybe one or two more pushes and you’ll start crowning”
"A-Already? That's a relief..." Shadow sighs softly, smiling a bit "I can't...wait for this to be over..."
Hunter chuckled softly “After the last pup I don’t blame you” he said softly continuing to rub his back waiting for another contraction holding Shadow up steadily
"I'm glad that you...mmph...never had to deliver a pup that big...it sucks..." Shadow chuckles softly.
Hunter laughed softly and rubbed his back gently “Well he’s here now and healthy, definitely healthy” he chuckled before he saw Shadow start tensing up again
Shadow takes a deep breath and starts pushing hard, gasping softly when the pup makes more progress faster than it's brother.
Hunter rubbed his back gently “It’s in pup form and it’s head is already crowning, nice and easy” he said softly and held the snout of the pup gently
The pup's nose twitches slightly and it's tongue pokes out of it's mouth at the feeling of Hunter's touch.
Hunter laughed lightly “The pup just stuck its tongue out, this ones going to be a joker for sure” he grinned at Shadow waiting for him to have another contraction to get the pup out
Shadow laughs breathlessly "Seriously? I-I wish I could have seen that..." He chuckles before bearing down hard.
Hunter chuckled and held the pup steady as he quickly was pushed out. He grabbed the pup steadily pulling him out the last bit “See baby, this little girl is already out, barely broke a sweat with her” he said helping Shadow lay back down and placed the female pup next to him “Just one left”
(That's up to Littleittyboy, they started this thread)

"Heh...thanks for taking it easy on me, little lady" Shadow chuckles softly and grooms her.
(As I said on the first page I prefer one on one but I can make one for you as well)

Hunter laughed softly and stroked Shadow’s fur gently “Just one more pup and that’s it” he smiled gently “Do you want to rest or do you feel okay?” He asked softly rubbing his cheek gently
"I wanna rest while I can, just in case the last pup gives me trouble" Shadow says as he lays back down next to Hunter.
Hunter smiled and turned into his wolf form curling around him gently. He groomed him lightly trying to relax him
Shadow snuggles closer to him and yawns.
Hunter smiled and gently hummed a lullaby to him as he groomed him lightly
Shadow smiles and dozes off to sleep.
Hunter smiled gently and fell asleep next to him for a little while

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen