Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Shadow lays down next to his mate, resting his head on the soft materials of the nest and shutting his eyes for a moment to rest "Then...then I can finally sleep..." He sighs, already tensing up as his belly contracts painfully "Oww...ngh..." He yelps and pushes hard, grunting softly until the contraction passes.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Hunter rubbed his side gently “Then you can rest for as long as you want” he smiled gently “Yes, nice big pushes like that” he smiled gently watching the bulge move slowly down
"I-I can...finally f-feel it moving..." Shadow grunts out, sounding as relieved as he could be in his current situation.
Hunter smiled gently and rubbed his side gently “I can see it moving, probably another push or two until it’s crowning baby” he said softly
Shadow nods and takes a few deep breaths before pushing as hard as he can.
Hunter held his leg steady “Good boy, keep pushing” he said softly watching him start to bulge “Next contraction you should be crowning”
Shadow clings to Hunter tightly, shaking slightly from exhaustion as he keeps pushing.
Hunter kissed his head softly “I love you so much, you’re doing so good” he said softly before moving back down holding his leg up gently “Okay, the baby is coming out backwards but that’s okay, it looks like it’s legs are folded up so it will be a bit hard this bit and the head will be coming last but it’s okay, you’re almost done”
"At least...it's not stuck a-anymore" Shadow pants softly.
Hunter smiled gently and moved up kissing him softly “I love you so much” he said before going back down waiting for him to push
"Love you t-too..." Shadow smiles tiredly before pushing as hard as he can.
Hunter rubbed his side gently “Good work, it’s starting to come out, you’re doing so good” he said
"Finally...they certainly t-took their time..." Shadow pouts a bit.
Hunter laughed softly “I know baby, but you’ll be resting shortly” he smiled gently and reached out holding the back of the child as it slowly came out
"Good...I'm so tired..." Shadow sighs and groans loudly as he pushes hard.
Hunter smiled sadly “I know baby, you’ve been in labour a long time” he said softly and held the pup as it’s legs popped out “Okay, we’re getting to the head now, nice deep breath and long push”
Shadow nods and takes a deep breath then pushes as hard as he can for as long as he can.
Hunter smiled holding the pup steady as the head slowly emerged “Almost out! Keep pushing!”
"I-I am!" Shadow growls softly through clenched teeth.
Hunter smiled holding the pup steady as it finally fully emerged and held it up rubbing its back until it’s started to wail “It’s a girl” he said smiling brightly over at Shadow

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,747 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,957 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen