Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"It's okay, I just pulled a muscle chasing a rabbit. I tripped on a rock..." Cinder admits as he drops said rabbit at River's feet, smiling a bit "My ankle is bruised but I'll live"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River shook his head laughing lightly “Why are you chasing rabbits” he laughed and reached down gently rubbing it for him before kissing it softly grinning up at him gently
"I wanted to catch one for you" Cinder grins, tail wagging happily.
River stood and held his cheek gently “That’s very sweet of you” he smiled gently and pecked his lips softly pulling back
Cinder kisses him back and pulls River into a hug.
River smiled gently pulling back “Is your foot okay to go into the forest? I found a clearing that I thought you would like, with a really good view of the stars”
"Yeah, I'll be okay if I go in wolf form. It's easier to walk on three legs than on one" Cinder grins "Lead the way"
River smiled brightly and nodded before changing to his wolf form jogging slowly to make sure that he could keep up and wasn’t too hurt.
"How is your leg doing? You look like you're walking better already" Cinder smiles at River as he follows the other wolf.
River laughed lightly “As I said earlier, have had worse” he grinned as they came to the clearing. He smiled turning into his human form and laid on his back looking at the stars
"Whoa...this place is beautiful!" Cinder grins and turns back into a human, laying down next to River.
River wrapped an arm around him gently “I’m glad you like it, I know how much you like the stars and it’s such a good view of them” he said happily before kissing his cheek lightly
Cinder hugs River close and rests his head on the other man's shoulder "I love this place, thank you for bringing me here" He grins.
River smiled gently “Of course” he said softly and gently stroked his cheek moving so he was sitting on top of him before kissing him deeply “Would you like to be my mate? Fully?” He asked softly
"Y-Yes! Of course!" Cinder grins and pulls the other man down into a deep kiss.
River laughed against his mouth kissing him back deeply before pulling away a little “You know this means you’ll be the alphas mate, it’s a lot of responsibility, are you sure you want this?” He asked again, worry on his face
"If it means getting to be yours, then I definitely want it. I'll do my best to help you be the best alpha you can be without having to take on all of that responsibility alone" Cinder smiles brightly "I love you more than anything and I want to your mate, alpha or not" He kisses River again.
“I want to be yours forever too” he said happily. River smiled brightly and kissed him back deeply pulling his body closer to him. Afterwards, River laid panting slightly with Cinders arms wrapped around him, himself being the little spoon which was funny to think about as he was the alpha
"...holy crap...that was amazing!" Cinder chuckles breathlessly "I can see why you're the alpha"
River laughed loudly “I don’t do that for just anyone you know” he grinned laughing lightly before turning around so he was facing Cinder and stroked his cheek gently “I love you” he said happily before kissing him softly

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,666 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen