Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Goodnight, my mate" Cinder grins brightly "I love you" He yawns.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River nuzzled into him gently “I love you too” he said before falling asleep. A few weeks later River returned from the hunt with the other wolves exhausted. He immediately went to the back of the cave collapsing tiredly
Cinder was already there waiting for him while checking up on some of the other wolves that had been injured during the fight a few weeks ago.
River yawned lightly and curled up on himself tiredly, his body was aching and he wasn’t sure why. He looked over at Cinder and smiled tiredly
Cinder smiles back at him, looking a bit concerned about his mate. He quickly finishes seeing the rest of his patients before going to lay with River "You okay?"
River licked his cheek gently “I’m great, I get to see you” he said smiling gently and got up nuzzling him gently curling around him a little
"You seem more tired than usual..." Cinder cuddles him close.
River sighed a little “I am, but that comes with the territory of being alpha” he smiled softly “Some days are just more tiring than others” he said softly
"Is there anything I could do for you so you can rest?" Cinder asks softly, wanting to help his mate.
River shook his head gently “It’s okay, I’m good, I promise” he said and nuzzled the other male gently “Actually, can you please cook me one of the rabbits we caught. The smell of them raw is upsetting my stomach and I really just want a cooked one” he smiled gently which was weird for him as he rarely ate it cooked
"Sure...are you sure you want it cooked? You never eat them cooked" Cinder looks confused.
River smiled gently and nodded “I don’t know, raw just smells funny right now, I just feel like a cooked one” he said softly and curled up tiredly looking up at Cinder
"Alright, I'll go get you some and I'll make sure they're cooked for you" Cinder smiles and goes to grab a couple of cooked rabbits.
River accidentally fell asleep while waiting stretching out so he laid on his side
Cinder comes back with the rabbits and smiles softly when he sees his mate asleep.
River’s back leg twitches like he is running in his dream before he sits up waking quickly, he smiled over at his mate happily “Rabbit” he grinned sniffing it happily
Cinder laughs and passes a rabbit to him "Were you dreaming about hunting again?"
River shook his head and bit into the rabbit moaning happily “Tastes so good” he mumbled “I was dreaming of us” he said chewing on it happily “And us having pups” he said happily continuing to eat
"Really?" Cinder smiles, his tail wagging happily "Do you want to have pups with me?"
River looked at him confused “Of course I want to have pups with you, you’re my mate” he laughed lightly and finished eating the rabbit happily “Thank you for getting me the food”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen