Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I love you too, and I love our pups" Cinder kisses River's stomach, pulling away when he feels it tensing up.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River relaxed a little as the tense feeling passed and pulled Cinder close “Look at the sky with me, I want to make shapes with the clouds”
"Are you sure you're okay?" He asks softly before looking to the sky.
River took his hand gently “ain with you, of course I’m okay” he said softly kissing the back of his hand gently looking up at the clouds
Cinder smiles a bit and holds River's hand.
River laid with him for a while, occasionally having his stomach tense up but it wasn’t painful, just uncomfortable. The sun began to set as they looks up “The colours are so pretty” he said quietly
"They are, I love watching the sun set. It's so beautiful" Cinder smiles at River, cuddling him close.
River smiled gently over at him “I love you” he said softly turning a bit so he could lay his head on Cinders shoulder, his stomach rolling over to lay on top of Cinders just as it tensed up again
"I love you too" Cinder smiles back at River "Oof, those pups are getting heavy!" He laughs when his mate's round belly comes to rest on top of him "It feels tense again..."
River laughed lightly “They are definitely going to be big ones” he laughed “Imagine carrying around these huge things every day” he laughed softly “It’s fine, it’s just a light cramp, it doesn’t even really hurt”
"Alright, if you're sure...but let me know right away if they get worse, okay?" Cinder says.
River rolled his eyes “You worry too much, they’re due any day now, of course I’m going to have cramping” he laughed “But I’m a tough one, you don’t need to worry about me” he winked
"I know...I just want to make sure that you and the pups are okay. This is our first litter and I have no idea what I'm doing, I don't want to mess anything up..." Cinder nuzzles his mate.
River smiled gently and held his cheek gently “Nothing is going to go wrong, Rain said the puppies seem healthy and strong and wolves have been doing this forever” he said softly stroking his cheek
Cinder nods a bit and leans into River's touch, tail wagging.
River smiled and kissed his forehead softly “I’m so excited to meet our pups” he said softly “I hope they’re as sweet as you”
"I hope they're as brave and kind as you" Cinder kisses River and cuddles him close.
River kissed him back softly “I hope they’re smart like you” he chuckled softly before wincing as the tightness grabbed his belly again, just a bit stronger than before
"I hope they're as strong as you" Cinder gently grooms him.
River smiled gently “Why? Want them to kick my ass for you?” He teased playfully rubbing the bottom of his tight stomach gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,964 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen