Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Cinder smiles a bit and leads River to the spot he had set up at the back of the den "Is this your spot?"
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River nodded and smiled gently at his mate as he climbed into the nest laying down on his side. He smiled gently up at Cinder and patted the spot next to him
Cinder smiles and lays down with River, gently grooming his mate.
River smiled gently and nuzzled his mate gently “I love you” he said softly. A few hours later the pains had become stronger and more often, River panted through one of the pains whimpering slightly
"I love you too" Cinder kisses him. "You're okay...you're doing great" Cinder says softly.
River nodded breathing heavily as the pain passed. He curled into Cinders side kissing his shoulder gently “How long do you think it will be til they’re ready to come out”
"I don't know, it's different for everyone" Cinder says, cuddling River close.
River tucked his face into Cinders neck “Based on your experience helping Rain, how long do you think?” He asked softly
"Maybe a couple hours, it depends on how long you've been in labor for so far" Cinder says.
River laughed lightly “You’ve been with me the whole time, how many hours do you think I’ve been in labour?” He asked before whimpering at another pain breathing heavily through it, holding onto Cinder’s hand tightly
"However long you've been feeling that cramping and pressure" Cinder replies, gently squeezing River's hand.
River shrugged a little “I’ve been cramping since yesterday but they were very light and mostly uncomfortable not painful” he said softly after the pain had passed
"Oh, I don't think those would really count. They started getting worse when we went to our clearing, right?" Cinder asks.
River nodded “Yeah, those were the first ones I really felt were contractions” he said nodding and rubbing his stomach gently
"Then we'll just say that was when your labor started, it's only been about three hours since then so it might still be quite awhile until you're ready to deliver" Cinder tells River.
River sighed softly and nodded wincing when he heard someone a little away howling in pain.
Cinder nuzzles River "It's okay, you'll be alright. I'll be right with you and I'm sure Rain will come to check on you between other patients" He says, grooming his mate to comfort him.
River nuzzled him back gently “I love you so much” he said softly and whimpered quietly at another pain squeezing his hand tightly panting a little through it
"I love you too" Cinder smiles, squeezing River's hand "Good job, just keep breathing like that"
River smiled a little continuing to pant until the pain subsided “Do you have any names you would like for our pups?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,259 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen