Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Cinder stays close to River, watching in case he needed to help.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River takes a deep breath pushing down again at another contraction, his stomach tensing violently
The next pup starts to crown.
River whimpered quietly at the burning sensation “At least this one feels smaller” he said in relief before feeling the pain again and bearing down grunting a little
"Yeah, maybe this one will give you an easier time" Cinder says, smiling a bit.
River nodded and took a deep breath before bearing down again feeling the head slip free quite easily. He panted lightly catching his breath between pains
"There you go, great job" Cinder grins and holds the head.
River rocked his hips a little whimpering quietly before bearing down again at another pain grunting softly as he pushed
Cinder watches closely, still supporting the pup "Keep going, babe. It's almost out"
River nodded and whimpered before grunting and pushing down hard gasping in relief as he felt it relief
Cinder catches the crying pup and grooms it clean.
River collapsed onto his side breathing heavily looking at his mate
"This one is a little girl" Cinder grins and lays the newborn down next to River.
River smiled tiredly and ran his fingers through her fur gently “You think she’s a Luna?” He asked quietly
"I think so, do you?" Cinder grins brightly and his tail wags.
River smiled tiredly and nodded “Yeah, definitely” he said yawning a little and curled around his two pups tiredly
Cinder smiles and lays down with them.
River fell asleep snoring softly. He woke a little later and whimpered quietly in pain
Cinder is still asleep, cuddling the pups close.
River but his lip not wanting to wake Cinder as he slowly moved up so he was laying back against the nest, his legs spread a little breathing heavily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,667 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen