Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Stone stirs a bit and whines softly in his sleep.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River whimpered a little at another pain before pushing down breathing heavily, not wanting to disturb Cinder, feeling a little guilty that he was so tired after being awake with him for so long
Stone starts to whimper and whine for River, wanting to be closer to his Papa.
River reached over picking up Stone gently and laying him on his chest stroking his fur “Shh baby boy, you’re okay” he said before grunting slightly in pain and bearing down again shaking a little
Stone slowly settles down in River's arms, but not before the noises he was making wakes up Cinder "Babe? You okay?" He yawns softly.
River gently laid Stone back in the nest “The next pup is coming” he muttered before groaning a little and pushing down again, this pup taking its time to go down
"Already? Why didn't you wake me up?" Cinder gets up and moves closer to River.
River whimpered slightly at the end of the contraction breathing heavily “You’ve been up with me for hours, I wanted you to rest while you could, it’s not crowning yet or anything, I’m fact it’s taking it’s time to make it down” he said whimpering before bearing down at another contraction grunting slightly
"I can rest later after this is all over, I want to be here for you..." Cinder nuzzles River and holds his hand.
River nuzzled back gently and squeezed his hand tightly “I love you” he murmured before whimpering and bearing down again grunting
"I love you too, babe" Cinder smiles a bit.
River groaned a little pushing down hard finally feeling the burn coming “It’s about to crown” he painted a little as the contraction passed
"Alright, you're doing a great job" Cinder smiles and moves to watch the pup's progress.
River dug his fingers into the nest raising his chest a little whimpering in pain before pushing down again, his face red from exertion
The pup slowly crowns more and more until stopping at it's head's widest point.
Owen whimpered quietly “It’s so big” he said worriedly shaking a little
"It's okay, you can do this. Alpha's have been delivering big pups since forever, right?"
River nodded shakily “Y-you’re right” he said before gritting his teeth and grunting pushing down as hard as he could sweat dripping down his face
"There you go, good job" Cinder says softly "Almost there"
River whined slightly and nodded gasping for breath between the contractions before pushing down again as hard as he could sighing in relief as he felt the head pop out, he leaned back breathing heavily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,665 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,966 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen