Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I know it does but you're almost done, it'll be over soon" Cinder says softly.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River whimpered and nodded feeling a pain coming he grabbed Cinders hand tightly and pushed down
Cinder squeezes River's hand and nuzzles him.
River grunted and groaned as he pushed down shaking a little leaning into Cinder’s touch
"You're doing it, baby. I can see you bulging already" Cinder says, smiling softly.
River nodded and laid back panting heavily in the break of pains before leaning forward again pushing down hard crying out quietly for the first time at the burning
"There you go, baby...it's starting to crown now, you're doing fantastic" Cinder squeezes River's hand "Looks like this one has your hair color, babe"
River smiled weakly before whimpering at another pain and pushed again grunting as he pushed
The pup's head slowly starts to slip free.
River leaned back for a second panting before leaning forward pushing down again sweat dripping down his face as he gasped as he felt the head slip free
"The head is out! Good job, babe" Cinder grins and kisses his mate's cheek.
River panted tiredly nodding before raising his chest a little in pain and bore down again crying out weakly
Cinder carefully works the pup's shoulders out.
River pushed down as hard as he could shaking a little and gasped feeling the pup come free
Cinder catches the pup "You did it! It's over now, you're all done" He grins.
River laid back panting heavily, sighing in relief “How is the last pup?” He asked tiredly
"She's perfect" Cinder smiles and lays the whimpering pup next to River.
River smiled pulling her close “Hey there baby girl” he said softly and rubbed her back gently yawning and rubbing his eyes “What should we name her? And our other little…well big boy” he laughed tiredly
"I like Violet for the girl" Cinder smiles and lays down beside River.
Rover nodded smiling “Violet” he said happily “And what about Titan, a strong name for a big boy” he smiled gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,665 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen