Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"It's perfect for him, I love it" Cinder grins and nuzzles the newly named pups.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River smiled gently and yawned curling up with his family happily
Cinder gently grooms him.
River smiled before falling asleep. A couple of months later River played with the pups in the clearing near the den, where he used to take Cinder before both got pregnant.
Cinder is watching his family from where he lay under and tree near the edge of the clearing.
River smiled brightly letting them tackle him acting like they had one “Oh no! You defeated the alpha! How can this be?” He said dramatically
They all giggle and howl triumphantly as they pile on top of River.
River laughed lightly letting them before getting up and going over to Cinder leaving them to play by themselves “Hey there” he said and curled up around his mate
"Hey" Cinder smiles and snuggles in close to River.
River groomed him gently “They’re so energetic, I’m a little worried about doubling their numbers” he chuckled and nudged his mates stomach gently “How are these pups today?”
"They're as wild as their siblings" Cinder laughs when the pups kick in response to River's touch.
River laughed lightly and nuzzled his mate’s stomach gently “Oh, we’re going to be in real trouble then” he chuckled softly
"I think you're right" Cinder grins.
River groomed his mate gently “How many pups does Rain think you’re having?” He asked gently looking at his mates rounded belly
"She said that she thinks there are three or four of them, but she can't tell for sure" Cinder tells his mate, tail wagging happily as he's being groomed.
River shook his head chuckling “3 or 4, actually doubling the numbers “ he grinned and went back to grooming him quietly
"Don't worry, we can handle them" Cinder smiles and yawns, feeling sleepy from being groomed.
River laughed a little “Okay, I believe you” he grinned and nuzzled him gently pushing his head gently until he had laid down curling around him encouraging him to rest
Cinder chuckles and complies with River's silent suggestion to rest.
River smiled gently and laid his head on top of his mates protectively watching the pups play for a bit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,395 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen