Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Cinder pants like he remembered seeing River do when he gave birth to their first litter.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River smiled gently “You’re doing so good” he said softly kissing his face gently rubbing his side
"I-I am?" Cinder asks breathlessly.
River smiled and nodded “Yeah, you’re doing so good, your breathing and pushing so well” he said gently
Cinder smiles softly and nuzzles River.
River smiled nuzzling him back gently “I love you” he said softly before moving back down to lift his leg gently
"Love you too" Cinder says before pushing again.
River smiles “Nice long push” he said softly “You’re doing so well” he said starting to see his hole start to widen and the pups head start pushing against it
Cinder yelps and whines softly "A-Ahh...it's starting to burn..."
River nodded “It is, it’s starting to crown, the snout is starting to poke out” he said excitedly “This is where it gets a bit hard but you’re so strong you’ll be great, I promise”
Cinder groans and pushes harder.
River rubbed his side gently and held onto the edge of the snout gently as it slowly started to push out “Keep going, you’re doing so well!”
Cinder grunts and whines softly.
River smiles sadly at him “You’re doing so so good, I know it hurts but it will be over soon”
Cinder stops to catch his breath "I-It feels big..."
River winced knowing it was in wolf form so wouldn’t be as big as any that were in human form “You’re doing so good, just push through that” he said softly trying to avoid answering the query
"What do you think I'm doing...?" Cinder snaps, still trying to push through the pain.
River bit back his laughter holding up his leg gently watching as the head released with some fluid “Okay, pant a bit, get your breath back, the heads out”
Cinder gasps at the sudden feeling "...holy crap"
River chuckled softly “You’re doing so good” he smiled holding his leg up gently still and leaned over kissing his snout gently

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,667 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,967 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen