Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Cinder smiles a bit and shuts his eyes.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River rubbed his back gently humming to him trying to keep him calm through contractions
Cinder soon falls asleep.
River smiled gently and watched his sleeping mate for a minute before he saw his stomach contract tightly again
Cinder grunts and whimpers in his sleep.
River rubbed his back gently as the contraction kept going “You’re okay” he said quietly
Cinder wakes up and hugs River close, panting softly.
River rubbed his side gently “Keep panting like that, you’re doing so good” he smiles lovingly at him
Cinder nods and keeps panting, trying to smile a bit.
River smiled gently as he watched his body slowly ease out of the contraction “Do you want to get up and walk around? Maybe it will drop the pup into place”
"Y-Yeah..." Cinder nods and slowly stands up.
River stood up and wrapped an arm around him supportively helping him step out of the nest before beginning to walk around stopping when he had a contraction
Cinder holds onto River for support.
River rubbed his back gently “Breathe baby, you’re doing so good”
"Wh-Why is this one...ngh...taking so long...?"
River rubbed his back gently “I don’t know baby, maybe it’s in the wrong position and just can’t drop down, so you want me to get Rain and see if she can help?” He asked softly
Cinder nods and whimpers.
River gently leads him back to the nest helping him lay down gently before going to grab Rain

(Do you want me to play Rain?)
(Yes please)

Cinder curls up in the nest and shuts his eyes to try and relax.
River returned with Rain and laid next to Cinder taking both his hands and pulling one of his legs back holding it securely as Rain spread the other leg out “Deep breath in Cinder” she said waiting for him to breathe in and when he did she pushed her hand up his hole quickly and efficiently, they held all his limbs as they expected him to try and kick out when her hand was in him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen