Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Cinder yelps and moans softly as he bares down with all of his strength.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River gently licked the wound so he wouldn’t bleed making sure to hold him steady “You’re doing so good, keep pushing” he said softly watching his mate’s legs move wider apart trying to make more room for the huge baby
Cinder grunts loudly and howls at the top of his lungs as he pushes as hard as he can.
River held him up kissing his neck gently “You’re so strong” he said softly. He reached down feeling the end of the head finally crown properly and knew it wouldn’t slide back in because of how big it was, “Baby, the heads crowning, it’s about an inch out” he said happily
"F-Finally...took long enough..." Cinder says between pants as he tries to catch his breath.
River chuckled softly “They just wanted to be warm inside you for a bit longer” he teased playfully
"Th-They're stubborn just like you..." Cinder chuckles tiredly.
River laughed softly “As far as I recall you’re stubborn too” he grinned and kissed his mate’s cheek gently feeling him start to tense up again
"That's...f-fair" Cinder grunts out as he pushes.
River held him up steadily as he pushed knowing it would be getting to the largest part of the head soon.
Cinder grunts loudly, pushing as hard as he can.
River smiled gently “I love you, you’re so strong” he said pushing his hair back still holding him steady
"L-Love you..ngh...too...ah!" Cinder grunts and yelps when the baby's head finally squeezes free.
River smiled brightly holding him “The head’s out baby, just the shoulders and you’re done!” He said happily
Cinder pants softly, leaning back against River.
River held him steadily “I love you, you’re so amazing” he said happily and kissed his head gently
Cinder pants heavily and tenses up, whimpering softly.
River held him up gently “Don’t be scared baby, just push and the pup will be out in no time, gravity is helping you” he said softly
"Y-You're helping too" Cinder smiles weakly.
River chuckled softly “I don’t think I’m that much of a help in this situation but thank you” he said kissing his cheek feeling him tense up again “Nice deep push baby”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,048 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen