Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"Wh-What? Seriously?" Cinder asks, looking shocked "We didn't know that he's pregnant..." He says, stepping closer to cuddle River and comfort him.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Rain laughed lightly “I know, I’m sure you would have gotten me to do an examination prior to now” she smiled gently “I don’t think we should move him, his contractions are already quite close together” she said feeling his stomach just as his water broke.
Cinder relaxes a bit when he sees how calm his sister was about the situation "Right, probably best to stay put" He nods and nuzzles River.
Rain looked at Cinder “Do you want me to stay? If you’re happy to help him I can go and if you need me just howl?” she said softly, River nuzzled his mate back whimpering
"I think we can handle this, I'll let you know if we need help though. Other members of the pack might need you more" Cinder says, smiling softly at his sister.
Rain nodded and looked at River for a moment before leaving. River cried out at another pain shaking a little “Cinder, I don’t think I can do this again” he said shaking a little “I’m too old for this”
"Yes you can, babe. You're not too old" Cinder nuzzles River and cuddles him close.
River shook his head whimpering quietly “It already hurts more than last time, I was strong last time, I’m not like that any more, I’m not the alpha”
"Hey, that's not what you were saying earlier. What happened to you always being the alpha and not letting anyone take that away from you? You're still the strongest person I know, you can do this" Cinder says, gently rubbing River's back.
River looked at him scared “Being the alpha was important to me, knowing I could protect you and our family, without that what am I? You’re a healer, you can do that til the day you die…now what am I? Just another wolf that’s left to grow old” he said before crying out at another pain squeezing his hand tightly
"River...alpha or not, you mean everything to me and our children. The whole pack still looks up to you and respects you" Cinder kisses River's head "You're a loving father and an amazing, strong mate. You're so much more than just an alpha"
River looked at him tearfully “I love you so so much” he said and leaned up kissing him softly before gasping against his mouth “I think one dropped” he said scared
"I love you too" Cinder smiles and kisses back "That's good, just breathe through the pain. You know what to do"
River whimpered and cried out a little rising his chest up in pain squeezing his mate’s hand panting through the pain a little
"There you go, good job" Cinder says softly "You're doing so good, baby"
River shook his head frantically “I don’t want to push”
"You don't have to yet, baby. Just try to rest for awhile, okay?"
River cuddled into his side shaking a little “I don’t think I can do this quietly like last time” he chewed on his lip a little
"That's okay, you don't have to stay quiet if being loud will help you handle this better. Make as much noise as you need to" Cinder assures River.
River nuzzled him gently “I love you so so much” he said before grunting in pain grabbing onto Cinder’s arm tightly breathing heavily

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,426 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen