Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"I've never had to manually maneuvered a pup before...I don't want to hurt either of you" Cinder says "I've seen River do it before but I'm not sure if I could do it right..."
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
River cried out at another pain “Please…please, I believe in you, I know you can do this, please help me” he said shakily
"Okay, okay...it's going to hurt though and I'll need you to stay as still as you possibly can so I don't accidentally hurt either of you" Cinder sighs anxiously.
River nodded anxiously “Okay, I’ll stay as still as I can, I promise”
Cinder gently feels River's stomach to figure out where the pup is and what position it was stuck in.
River whimpered quietly as his tender stomach was touched and closed his eyes breathing deeply
"There it is, this shouldn't be too hard to do. The pup's shoulders are stuck because it's resting on it's side instead of face down, I just need to rotate it a bit" Cinder explains before carefully starting to guide the baby into the correct position.
River howled out trying not to struggle against his mates hands as tears fell down his cheeks quickly
"It's okay, you're okay. You're doing such a good job, baby. Almost done" Cinder says softly, trying to comfort River as he carefully rotates the pup into place "There we go! I'm done, it's over. You're amazing, y'know that?"
River laughed in between crying “I don’t feel that way” he said shaking a little
"You are, you took that like a champ. I'm so proud of you" Cinder nuzzles and grooms River.
River nuzzled back before groaning loudly and pushing down with his body, he cried out a little as he felt the baby drop down
"There we go, see? It's already making progress again" Cinder grins and gently squeezes River's hand.
River shook a little “I don’t want to” he said quietly looking up at him tiredly
"I know, but you have to keep going. I promise that it's almost over" Cinder nuzzles him.
River whimpered quietly nuzzling him back “I love you” he said quietly before groaning and grunting at another contraction pushing down as much as he could
"I love you too, baby. You're doing so amazing" Cinder says softly, still trying to help by gently applying light pressure to his belly.
River cried out in pain pushing down as hard as he could his face going red from effort “It’s still barely moving” he panted painfully
"But at least it is moving" Cinder says.
River whimpered and nodded holding tightly onto Cinder “I can’t believe we had no idea” he said shaking a little before howling out and baring down again

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,664 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 57,963 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen