Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
Whisper decides to follow the riverbank to look out for any lingering wolves from the neighboring pack and hopefully catch some fish for his own pack. His ears stand up straight when he hears a yelp and a loud splash, he rushes toward the sound only to find Maze drifting away with the water's current.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze desperately fought against the current trying to get enough grip to pull himself up on the side but the stones under his feet were slippery and when he tried to jump they moved under him. He howled our a bit as he was pushed further down the riverbank.
Whisper bolts down the riverbank and leaps into the cold water after Maze, swimming toward the other wolf to pull him to safety.
Maze whimpered loudly as he was pushed down the river taking mouthfuls of water, he was coughing and choking too as he desperately tried to stay afloat
Whisper grabs onto Maze by the back of his neck and starts trying to swim back to shore.
Maze felt himself drift in and out of consciousness as he was dragged across the river, finally blacking out as he felt they hit an edge
Whisper eventually manages to drag Maze back to shore.
Maze was unconscious and breathing weakly
Whisper presses an ear against Maze's chest to listen for his heartbeat.
Maze’s heartbeat was slow and heavy, his breath weak, water in his lungs.
Whisper sighs anxiously and shifts into his human form so he can carry Maze back home with him "It's okay, you're safe now. Just hold on a little bit longer" He says softly.
Maze shifted back to his human form when touched by the skin of the other man, his brown hair stuck to his head and his pale skin looked like it almost had a blue tinge.
Whisper looks down at the man in his arms to check on his condition, subconsciously noting how attractive he was.
Maze was breathing lightly and it sounded strained, his stomach was bloated up from all the water he had swallowed
Whisper quickly brings Maze to his pack's healer, a grey male wolf named Dawn "Dawn! I found this guy in the northern river, he's still breathing but not very much and I think he swallowed a lot of water..."
Dawn frowned a little “He’s not from our pack?” He said softly before looking the man over, he gently turned his head to the side and gently kept pushing on his stomach in small movements until Maze coughed up a heap of water and his skin returned to normal.
"No he's not, but I couldn't just let him drown" Whisper replies "I'll take him back to his side of the river after we make sure that he'll be okay"
Dawn frowned at him “You know your father would be in a rage if he found out this wolf was on our side of the river, let alone if he found out you rescued him”. Maze whimpered quietly and slowly woke up shaking a little.
"I know I know, I'll bring him back to his side of the river before my dad ever finds out he was here" Whisper says, not yet noticing that Maze had woken up "I can handle any punishment he might have in store for me"
Dawn shook his head “He’s awake, move him before I get back, I’m not getting dragged down with you” he said before leaving. Maze blinked slowly and weakly sat up, his bright green eyes searching around before landing on Whisper, he bit his lip looking at the attractive male “Who are you?” He asked, his voice hoarse from the water.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,424 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen