Open The wolf in me (open but please read description in rp)
"No worries, I won't tell my dad that you helped him" Whisper says before turning to Maze "My name is Whisper, I pulled you out of the river" He says, a bit taken aback by the other male's beautiful eyes.
I don't do sexual content, it makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am asexual.
Maze felt his breath catch as he looked into the other male’s purple eyes. “Whisper…” he said, he had heard that name before, understanding crossed his face “Whisper…you’re the next alpha of the Alpine pack” he said nervously before standing shakily, starting to get worried he’d been saved just to be bait or kept by the other pack, his eyes darted past Whisper looking for escape.
"Hey, hey, it's alright. I just want to take you home, okay? I'm not going to hurt you, I can show you a safer spot to cross the river if you'd like" Whisper says softly, trying to appear as non-threatining as possible.
Maze looked at him confused “Why…? Why do you want to help me? Why did you save me? You know I’m from over the other side” he said chewing his lip
"I couldn't just let you drown, I'm not a monster" Whisper says "I don't really care what side you came from"
Maze frowned a little “Your father wouldn’t have let me live….” He said quietly “I don’t think my brother would let you live if I was in your shoes either” he said curiously walking closer to him
"Then I'll try not to drown" Whisper grins "Be glad that I was there and not him"
Maze smiled gently at him “Well, thank you” he said softly “We should go before your father does find me here” he said nervously
"You're welcome" Whisper smiles, tail wagging "Follow me, I'll show you a safe spot for you to cross the river"
Maze stood and nervously followed him quietly, making sure to stay close.

(Maybe Whisper hides his pregnancy by staying in wolf form and using his bigger tail to hide his stomach and maybe Dawn knows and Whisper goes hunting with the pack where he gets contractions and by the time he gets back he’s heavily in labour and Dawn has to try to get him to the cave where Maze and him usually meet and the first pup starts to crown as they’re walking there and he gets stopped by his father and has to act like nothing is happening. I know it’s a lot, hahaha, I was just thinking about it)
(That sounds fun! I like situations like that lol Dawn could come up with an excuse to cover for Whisper)

Whisper moves at a quick pace, occasionally looking back to make sure that Maze was still following him "So what's your name? Just curious since you already know who I am"
(Yeah, try and finish up the conversation haha)

Maze smiled gently at him “I’m Maze” he said gently as they got closer to the river “I’m Oak’s brother, that’s how I know who you are, my brother is realistically your rival” he laughed gently
(Exactly lol)

"Oh! That's why you seemed familiar, I think I've seen you hanging around when my father meets with your pack leader" Whisper smiles "Your brother is an attractive wolf, is he still single?" He teases.
Maze smiled a little awkwardly “Yeah, he is, so I’m technically next in line because he doesn’t have someone yet” he smiled gently “Why? You interested in me passing along a message?” He teased gently “I’m sure that would go down well with your father and my brother”
"Nah, your brother is definitely cute, but you're much cuter" Whisper winks playfully.
Maze blushed a little and rubbed his neck awkwardly “Thanks…” he said quietly “I’m pretty sure your father and my family wouldn’t be impressed either way” he smiled gently
"My father isn't impressed by anything" Whisper rolls his eyes as they reach a spot in the river that has a path of stepping stones that lead across to the other side.
Maze smiled gently “My brother isn’t impressed by much either, he definitely wouldn’t be impressed finding out I’m with you” he said. He looked at the stones and sighed a little “Back to it I guess” he said and turned to Whisper leaning up and gently pecking his cheek softly “Thank you for saving me. If you ever want to talk to someone not in your pack at the start of the river where there is the small waterfall, behind the water is a small cave, I go there every day when the sun is at the highest point” he smiled gently
"O-Okay, sounds good to me" Whisper blushes and his tail wags "See ya around"
Maze smiled brightly at the blush on the other wolf’s cheek before he headed back across the rocks quickly. The following day he sat in the cave looking through the water sighing happily, it was his favourite place where he could be alone and be calm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Heart O Fix Me [Open] justpush 193 6,966 06-17-2024, 03:15 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  O Will the Alpha look after me? [Open for Subs/Carrier's.] Nitrogen 39 2,919 03-07-2024, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Retribution (open to many possibilites) thoughtless 19 1,791 01-23-2024, 06:33 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Baseball player in trouble. (Open for Carriers) Kingreon 2 691 11-21-2023, 03:43 AM
Last Post: Kingreon
  O Not the Alpha he expected. (Open for bottoms/subs) Nitrogen 0 425 11-21-2023, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen
  O Purge Night (Open to all) Idkidc292 31 5,671 10-21-2023, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  O Unfortunate college experience (Open for Carriers only) Kingreon 45 4,748 10-03-2023, 12:08 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O BSB and Baylee forced pregnancy (open to six people) Shane20 1,323 58,372 09-21-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O The Fertility experiment and experience (read carefully) LizPotterGen 1 453 07-14-2023, 01:23 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Forced pregnancy (open for carriers/subs) Nitrogen 14 1,877 05-28-2023, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Nitrogen